Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

What someone needed to raise when Cornes was talking about the five year deals Corr and Logue are on is this: salary cap floor of 95%.

What someone needed to raise when Cornes was talking about the five year deals Corr and Logue are on is this: salary cap floor of 95%.
Exactly right. That’s not the problem at north right now. Someone has to be paid the big $$ in the s**t teams

Flick over to Footy Classified 4 minutes before the start time of 10:32 and clearly missed more than the first segment. Had it recorded on Fox IQ and not even that picks it up that channel 9 has gone early on the show.

Fix your bloody scheduling 9 ya bums.:mad:

Funnily enough, the program time changed a minute ago on my Foxtel box saying that it started at 10:02 - well if they updated that early, IQ would still have recorded it from 10:02, but no, it hadnt started recording when I went to watch it live at 10:28.

How effing annoying

Yeah I know; was watching a particularly good ep. of Inspector Morse and casually had a look during the ad. break to find they had started early. It's not immediately on the app either

The irony of Caro and co going on about how concerned they are for the mental health of coaches, but proceed to continue with Dew definitely going to be sacked now that Hardwick is available, which they've pushed for years.

And I know people go on about Eddie and Collingwood, but Caro and Richmond is worse these days. The amount of times you could see her sigh when Kane would say something negative about them. Bring back the days when journos weren't part of the cheer squads!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught a bit of 'Class' this morning where they talked about Geelong.

Kane Cornes made some good points (whether you like Kane or not he does take his job seriously).

But then it went to a place which shows this shows' weakness when it comes to football analysis.

They mentioned that small forwards were 'starting' to cause problems for Geelong.

This has been a weakness of the Geelong defence for something like 20 years, Cats pick a very tall defence and if the ball hits the ground they are in trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back