wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Had been a regular watcher of Footy Classified until this year as it felt a bit tired and Judd didn't really help matters. So things look promising for next year.

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Endorsed. If anything, anyone but Archer. Watching paint dry was more appealing than listening to Glenn (if he ever spoke that is)
He’s usually chip in with a monotone one liner every now and then which didn’t add much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pedantic

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lot better than Judd, unlike most in the media he's not afraid to have an opinion.
He takes it to the other extreme though. Pushes hyperbolic opinions that you can tell he doesn't really believe just to try and provoke a response. And it's not an occasional thing, it's constant while he's in his media persona.

PAFC_1870

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
He takes it to the other extreme though. Pushes hyperbolic opinions that you can tell he doesn't really believe just to try and provoke a response. And it's not an occasional thing, it's constant while he's in his media persona.
He regularly pokes Richmond for their dream run at the MCG, what's not to like about someone actually saying it as it is? How many others do you know willing to do that?

He's not a yes man. That's refreshing.

Beerfish

Lifestyle Influencer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
He regularly pokes Richmond for their dream run at the MCG, what's not to like about someone actually saying it as it is? How many others do you know willing to do that?

He's not a yes man. That's refreshing.
There's a difference between not being a yes man and being a paid troll. I wonder if port will mysteriously get a pass or whether he will commit 100% to the role.

PAFC_1870

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
There's a difference between not being a yes man and being a paid troll. I wonder if port will mysteriously get a pass or whether he will commit 100% to the role.
You sound like a delusional Crows fan....

He's regularly stuck the boot into Port.

I guess I could say the same about Lloyd who spent years sucking his old team off. Kornes is actually far less one eyed than most.

Top Bottom