FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there no self isolation rules in crossing the border into Victoria? Or is it that they just don't apply to Kane Cornes

He got an exemption. Essential service.
Anyone can apply, been over 900 granted in WA in last 3 weeks. Including the only one we heard about. K.Stokes.
Not sure how many Victoria have granted.

McGuire to discuss the possibility of a night grand final. In a season that doesn’t actually exist yet. Presumably while maintaining a straight face.

The Wednesday night edition has been random to say the least. I love Caro (most of the time) and I'm enjoying the dynamic of Caro v Ed. Ross is a great addition to the show imo, great to see him liberated of a club and voice his opinions across a wide range of topics.

I'm keen to see how the mid-week edition travels once the footy is back.

The Wednesday show is awkward. Nobody really listens to one another and just waits for their chance to speak. It's almost like a show of Pardon the Interruption. Ross Lyon is an excellent performer though, opinionated and articulate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was talked about at the start of the show and to be fair it was initially leaked by the cop who took the photo then posted god knows where else including on here at about 830pm last night. (scandals & rumours) Yes the Croc Media dude tweeted the pic but I am sure plenty of other people may have done so also, I doubt he was patient zero so to speak when it came to the pic getting out.
Still clearly the wrong thing to do.

It was talked about at the start of the show
They got to it about 10-15 mins into the show, and gave it about 1 min of air time.
Yes the Croc Media dude tweeted the pic but I am sure plenty of other people may have done so also, I doubt he was patient zero so to speak when it came to the pic getting out.
Maybe not. But he was definitely a super spreader.

Patty Dangerfield is going to be a great politician, all words no answers.

Funny you say I was only thinking that when I heard him on the radio yesterday. I came to the conclusion he really has little involvement in any of the planning or negotiations and is then briefed which is why he doesn't really understand what he is talking about

His default answer is 'more work needs to be done' which gives him some wriggle room. I think he used those words or a variation of those in every one of his answers on radio.

That's to be expected though as he is really just a mouthpiece.

Funny you say I was only thinking that when I heard him on the radio yesterday. I came to the conclusion he really has little involvement in any of the planning or negotiations and is then briefed which is why he doesn't really understand what he is talking about

His default answer is 'more work needs to be done' which gives him some wriggle room. I think he used those words or a variation of those in every one of his answers on radio.

That's to be expected though as he is really just a mouthpiece.
I agreee about PD...he does pregnant pauses that then deliver fluff.
Fyfeys better if a little too polished.
Martin of course is a mute..
Too much media training no character!
And fmd pregnant pauses are the worst, since Obama every man and his dog have been taught to do it, so forced and painful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back