TV Footy Classified

jono23

Senior List
Sep 15, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
How cringe was Caro last night in good call bad call. Hard viewing watching her laugh at nothing. Reminiscent of Buzz Killington.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Did go more than 2 minutes without mentioning the Adelaide Crows curfew saga? Haven't seen her as relentless on an issue since pushing for North to Gold Coast all through 2007.

And as good a job as he's done as CEO, Brendon Gale sure provided a boring interview last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet Jesus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
This was good TV. I thought they had Eddie on the back foot initially but he worked them over in the second half.

Cadet reporters are expected to go and knock on the doors of families who've had people die the day before. If that's not taboo, then it can't be taboo to ask a football player what's been happening.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
This was good TV. I thought they had Eddie on the back foot initially but he worked them over in the second half.

Cadet reporters are expected to go and knock on the doors of families who've had people die the day before. If that's not taboo, then it can't be taboo to ask a football player what's been happening.

Agreed. Eddie wins that.

GREENESHOOTS

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Glory
As a motor racing fan. I'm just wondering what successful sports competition Cochrane was running?

Eddies taking over and louder than people technique makes him hard to beat in an argument

Top Bottom