voodooguru

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2007
Asgard (Melbourne)
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
76ers, Serena, MF DOOM
No mention of injuries from anyone. Certainly part of the story. So glad TV Tan Terry Wallace never coached the Swans and very glad Bloody Jeff isn't my prez.

voodooguru

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2007
Asgard (Melbourne)
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
76ers, Serena, MF DOOM
Through the Hawks and Pies and onto Richmond. Decent show so far. No fireworks but decent analysis. I agree wth Caro. If you're gonna discuss Richmond you have to talk about the last 5 years.

Oh, oh. News on Gazza Abs after the Logies. Crotchy with the slam on Caro, tags Gaz who jumps in and slams her too.

Unusual, lol.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
I noticed that it's on Sunday next week, but I checked my EPG and it has One Week At A Time as per usual on Monday...

Why are they putting that up with the footy? Hope I don't cross over and they spoil the result.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Caroline Wilson rules. Always thought so, now her ownage of Hutchison just confirmed it.

He should be stacking shelves in a Werribee Safeway by the end of the year.

Bugger that, we don't want him in Werribee.

The feigned anger at the end of the show where Crotchison throws papers down or points his finger is yet another example of the total douchebag he is.

Perce

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
The feigned anger at the end of the show where Crotchison throws papers down or points his finger is yet another example of the total douchebag he is.

Good call, Dogs Rule! Overdue call! What a total w@nker call!
I actually enjoy the show, but the final five seconds where he always tries to do something extravagant and Big Personality as the credits roll makes me want to poke my eyes out with a stick.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Good call, Dogs Rule! Overdue call! What a total w@nker call!
I actually enjoy the show, but the final five seconds where he always tries to do something extravagant and Big Personality as the credits roll makes me want to poke my eyes out with a stick.

He constantly tries to drum up controversy where there is none and his hypocrisy over Caro's Waldron article was mind-blowing.

Never liked him and never will.

voodooguru

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2007
Asgard (Melbourne)
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
76ers, Serena, MF DOOM
I'm watching the 8/8/11 model and as usual, enjoying it. When they get the irrits with each other it's like professional wrasslin'!

Am I wrong or does everyone who could afford a computer if they weren't so damned affordable know that Plough is the worst person to get a club culture and coaching report from? Semi-off topic, I recall, a few years ago, someone asking Luke Darcy what he'd learned from Rocket Eade, and then asking what he learned from TV Tan Terry. Darce said that he'd learned a lot about structure and tempo from Rocket. Then he said he'd learned a lot about how to handle the media from TV Tan.

Grant was right about Danny Frawley's slapstick routine too.

OT - Gary's grey jacket was SMOKIN'.

7 - 10

Am I wrong or does everyone who could afford a computer if they weren't so damned affordable know that Plough is the worst person to get a club culture and coaching report from?

The great bit was how Hutchy completely ignored Thomas' completely valid point that the call was made to Wallace a decade ago, and that Thomas' twitter comments was based on what had happened/had come to light in years hence.

Other classics from tonight's show: Hutchy's disappointment that Lyon wasn't cut at Thomas' remarks about the apparent quick-fix nature of Lyon's role at Melbourne.

Caro's ongoing obsession with the failure of Port Adelaide, while only mentioning the ongoing miserable craptaculosity of three-whole-wins-ahead Richmond in passing as "disappointing."

The Kernel

Debutant
Sep 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Great suggestion by Hutchy that footy could be more like American sports in that we don't "run up the score" late in games. Of course that completely ignores the fact that percentage isn't used for ladder position in American sports and that footy doesn't have a whole team of subs available to bring in a B team at the end of the game. Absolute peanut.

Bemuse Me

Debutant
Sep 22, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hutchy's favourite call:
"Are you going to apologise?"

Fires that in once a week at each of his fellow panellists.
Why do I get the feeling he is the youngest sibling in his family and would regularly cop a beating from his older brother?

If I see Hutchy do that little pen flick in the air one more time I'm gonna jump through the screen, catch the pen in mid air and stab him in the neck

At different times, it looks as though Lyon and Thomas are going through the same thought process.

KissmeRobbo

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love when they come back from a break and Hutchy's ugly head is staring blankly (psychotically) at the camera and he breaks into this huge dumb grin.. he's only about a second off in timing but I snorted scotch and coke across the room the first time he did it

Back