FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be tuning in tonight again.

You actually get something out of One Week, where as FC just turns into a bitch fest and promotes tabloid crap, who cares what half of them have got to say anyway

Four letters Garry: S.A.N.F.L

Assified Forever!

Other than, lol, Grant Kinnebrough losing the plot when he was trying to talk about Gary Jr. versus Ward of the Northern State - I thought the compensation discussion was credible. Give the Doggies two.

If Kerry Packer wasn't hiding out with Tupac and Biggie, there's no way Crotchy would EVER wear a white shirt. He doesn't have the head for a white shirt.

Good ep so far, even with Crotchy's wee tanties.

Crotchy throws the gambling story to Caro, she quotes Ddrian Dunderson and speculates on what AFL Hindquarters is thinking. Grant vouchs for Dean Wallace. Et tu, Crotchy?

Move along, nothing happening here.

GAZ's eye-batting when good call-bad called over the Sons banning Mad Monday was worth the price of transmission (crap Listerine ads). Kerry woulda sent him a bottle of scotch whiskey.

Solid ep, white-out notwithstanding. Was GAZ wearing the same smokin' hot sportscoat that I rated a couple,three weeks ago?

You can't compare a show with Caro on a panel to a show with Dunstall hangin' from a huge vine -

7 outta 10.

I reckon it is great television, they just get stuck into each other, call everything as it is, very good football show. The worst show on tv is the foxsports one on Tuesday night with Dunstall, Lynch and the North coach, now that is BORING rubbish.
Yeah, it's dreadful when blokes who actually know and understand the game discuss boring stuff like tactics and gameplans. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's dreadful when blokes who actually know and understand the game discuss boring stuff like tactics and gameplans. :rolleyes:

Assified isn't completely about tactics and game plans. It also has a brief that's similar to the Footy Fourth Estate forum's brief here on the BigFooty.

After getting foxtel this year im glad ive forgotten about all the fta garbage on tv.

Putting up with lynchs goofiness is better than walls, lane, quarters, carro, hutxhy, lyon, thomas, brayshaw.

Man I hate all of their opinions, if only because of the way they are delivered.

Whately and healey and scott and even the chief, are the only worthy hosts.

No prizes for guessing why you use "Unstable" in your nom de plume.

I assume you enjoy Keeping Up with the Khardashians, The Housewives of Beverley Hills, Basketball Wives and a host of other similar mindless drivel.

I agree Footy Classified can be entertaining..... much like going to the zoo and watching 4 monkeys in a cage tossing excrement at each other. Or watching the early 'train wreck & talentless' auditions of American Idol.

Eighty-seven percent of the time, I love what I read after I read the phrase "I assume you".

Hutchison tonight demonstrated why he is a twat of the highest order in suggesting, without a hint of irony, that the worst thing Port Adelaide could have done was win their first game at Adelaide Oval.

This man has no understanding or feel for the spirit of the game whatsoever. What a **** of a human being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutchison tonight demonstrated why he is a twat of the highest order in suggesting, without a hint of irony, that the worst thing Port Adelaide could have done was win their first game at Adelaide Oval.

This man has no understanding or feel for the spirit of the game whatsoever. What a **** of a human being.

... and no doubt if they had lost, he would have been raising claims of tanking.

Grant Thomas this week along lines of 'I haven't spoken to Dean Wallis [about betting] but I'm sure he will tell the truth about what he did'............

LOL at Hutchy's dumb ass using the YouTube video of Scully's message to GWS supporters as proof he had already signed. What Crotchison fails to realise is that the website goes by US time & dates.
I know people who upload stuff all the time and takes about oh 10hrs plus and beside they would go through lawyer stuff which would make it longer

12/9. Caro tries to draw Gaz out over expansion. Lol, Schwabby, Schwabby, Schwabby. Gaz (kinda) looks right down the beam and says that Dee Minuses supporters should hate the game, not the player. Goodish discussion, given Gaz' proximity to the scene of the. Nice work from Hutchy, being the only one to catch $cully and his dad at Tullamarine. The questions weren't crotchy enough, Hutchy.

Lol - from the Freudian File, Grant Kinnebrough - "Well, did lie, there's no doubt about that, no getting away from it. He's bitterly disappointment, errr, disappointed. He phoned me up..."

Nice work from Gaz when he blindsided Caro with the "your boyfriend" tag for Caro and NicNat.

Caro on Rhyno O'Keefe? I can see why some people hate this show. Nice work from Hutchy on the Goodes goal, but again, Crotchy on Goodesy? Kinda gets me wondering about the price of bananas.

Fashion King - Grant Kinnebrough
Fashion Thing -Caro Wilson, Jabba the Hutch, tied.

Michael Nettlefold versus GT. Gary goes all doe-eyed when asking Nettles about Rossy Lyon. The picture of innocence? Nice question from Caro when she asked if Rossy's onfield post match team talk was about him saying goodbye to the players. I don't have Foxtel/won't give Rupert my money, has anyone else made this speculation? Nettles dunks on GT over Saints membership, the poster will be available in the lobby.

Thank Jeebus for the Nettles interview.

5.9 outta 10

I watched this abortion of a show for the first time this year and all they could ****en talk about was melbourne and scully. For a team as s**t as fitzroy were towards their end Melbourne get a lot of press about them..but the question is..WHO *ing CARES? Honestly! It's week of the finals and all they want to talk about for the first 20 mins is scully and melbs and gws.

Thats for off season talk ffs!

Then they waffle on about vic clubs only.

Seriously the AVFL have a serious image problem atm.

Anticipating a drawn out discussion on Tom Scully, I didn't bother last night. I guessed this subject alone would chew up 1/3 of the program.

Instead I taped Four Corners and watched it later in the evening - an exposé on Football Australia's failed World Cup bid. Good story - FA paid two European duds $5mil to lobby for votes for the World Cup bid and we ended up with only one from Beckenbaur (Germany). $45mil tossed down the drain in an attempt to lure the World Cup to Australia, which we now find out was doomed from the start.

His Crotchiness claims Footy Assified may not be for the faint hearted...... but it's a smorgasbord of diarrhea for the faint headed. :rolleyes:

I'd semi-given up on this thread, then I watched the show tonight. Grant Kinnebrough was paleolithic. Caro grabbed him by his (nice as) lapels and headbutted him repeatedly over the players missing games through suspension and misadventure. A pathetic display, Kinnebrough. Calibrate your sundial, dude.

For olde times sake :

Fashion King - Bitter Ex-Coach, Caro The Coif
Fashion Thing - Jabba the Hutch (aka Crotchy)

OT - I LOVE Jabba on the Saturday SEN morning show with Liam Pickering and that Other Guy. Fun-est giggle on the wireless, fact fans, fact.

General Grant's always up for assualting AFL Hindquarters and that's a good thing. I just don't know if he brings enough to the chemistry beyond that.

I'm always up for more tactics talk, maybe look at a recently retired player who's fresh to the scene, or rotate guests (coaches, assistants, players, ex-players) with a tactical brief. TV Tan Terry Wallace could be the worst person for this role.

I don't mind Grant either, I just want what's best for footy.

Footy Assified this week, with (my dude) Grant "GT" Thommo? 7.5 - 10, np. :thumbsu:

Posted in April 2010 and still true. Lose Grant for a range of guests and the show improves by 25%+. Sorrors, GT - maybe make your brief (well researched) tactics and that idjit Demetri-doh.

I'd semi-given up on this thread, then I watched the show tonight. Grant Kinnebrough was paleolithic. Caro grabbed him by his (nice as) lapels and headbutted him repeatedly over the players missing games through suspension and misadventure. A pathetic display, Kinnebrough. Calibrate your sundial, dude.

For olde times sake :

Fashion King - Bitter Ex-Coach, Caro The Coif
Fashion Thing - Jabba the Hutch (aka Crotchy)

OT - I LOVE Jabba on the Saturday SEN morning show with Liam Pickering and that Other Guy. Fun-est giggle on the wireless, fact fans, fact.
**** babelfish, I would need a whole team of WW2 Japanese cipher breakers to decode this s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back