FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

By complete accident I'm catching the last halfa of my first FC with Rebecca's Beau!

How often is he on? If it's every week I think FC is back on the menu for moi yo. Every week-ish? His line back at Hutchy re: Sudan versus Oz ONE DAY? Gold, gold, gold. :po_O:p

Given that Gazza was the co-host, there's still too much camera on Jabba the Hutch - but Juddy totally fixes the journo-baller balance.
I wonder what all this ^ means, can some translate for me?

I wonder what all this ^ means, can some translate for me?

Glad I could be here for you boys and see yas in the Glorious Future if Rebecca's Beau is fronting up again! Thanks with fries and a coke for your eloquent derision!

Example Translation : Four people on the panel and goofy, probs drugged up wannabe iconoclast calls one of them Rebecca's Beau. Who could the factin' drongo be referring to kids?

1. Caro - maybe, but probs not
  2. Hutchy - serial single guy, but maybs
  3. Velvet Sledgehammer - maybs too but officially married to Lisa-Marie Caparello-Presley
  4. I don't know what "beau" means and if I have to look it up it's doofus and worthy of castigation
  5. Judders - ding ding ding ding - married to Rebeccca
upload_2016-7-12_20-12-23.jpeg

I'm not to sure of what predictions this hutchy fellah has made. But man the dude has some kind of massive round head watching the other night it was quiet disturbing having to watch his head squeezed into the camera frame. Typical good head for radio type person.

Now that Gazza's curls and bedroom eyes are, ummm - out of the picture, Jabba is the face of the program. :eek: [jk]

Viewership would have to be down, and it's not all about Jabba's magic hairline and turnip face. He just cannot be taken seriously and I don't know if you can open a news/onfield show with that. It was fine in his old Glorified Sideshow Bob role with Garry as host/co-host but it doesn't work for me now.

Does viewership matter in their time slot? Is viewership down by 15-20% like I'd expect?

That said, if Crotch Crotchison [joke! sorry! joke!] wasn't on and got replaced by the far more believable Damo?

I wouldn't watch unless there was some kinda Swans feature, or a genuine blockbuster breaking story.

Last edited:
Glad I could be here for you boys and see yas in the Glorious Future if Rebecca's Beau is fronting up again! Thanks with fries and a coke for your eloquent derision!

Example Translation : Four people on the panel and goofy, probs drugged up wannabe iconoclast calls one of them Rebecca's Beau. Who could the factin' drongo be referring to kids?

1. Caro - maybe, but probs not
  2. Hutchy - serial single guy, but maybs
  3. Velvet Sledgehammer - maybs too but officially married to Lisa-Marie Caparello-Presley
  4. I don't know what "beau" means and if I have to look it up it's doofus and worthy of castigation
  5. Judders - ding ding ding ding - married to Rebeccca
View attachment 265582

Now that Gazza's curls and bedroom eyes are, ummm - out of the picture, Jabba is the face of the program. :eek: [jk]

Viewership would have to be down, and it's not all about Jabba's magic hairline and turnip face. He just cannot be taken seriously and I don't know if you can open a news/onfield show with that. It was fine in his old Glorified Sideshow Bob role with Garry as host/co-host but it doesn't work for me now.

Does viewership matter in their time slot? Is viewership down by 15-20% like I'd expect?

That said, If Crotch Crotchison [joke! sorry! joke!] wasn't on and got replaced by the far more believable Damo?

I wouldn't watch unless there was some kinda Swans feature, or a genuine blockbuster breaking story.

its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

10:54pm tonight, according to my digital guide.

Is it just me, or is it getting later and later? I'll try to have a look at Lloyd's big bling watch to see what time they taped it.
:D
They need to start doing what 7 do with Talking Footy. Show it live at a reasonable hour on Gem or Go, and repeat it on 9 later on.

Re: Clubs talking trade/facilities with players midseason

Isn't that why players pay player agents?

Caro wins another round. Oh,and now she brings up Mitch Clarke again.

TKO, Crusher Caro, Round 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott just self destructed an doesn't even know it.
That was an absolute trainwreck of an interview, Scott came off looking absolutely atrocious. Such an arrogant bravado and condescending tone to everything put to him -- what a shame that Gerard and Robbo are such ineffective journalists that they can't let their own personal biases and friendships get in the way of effective journalism during his weekly spot on AFL 360.

Nah, we'll just focus on how amazing Dangerfield is -- every... single... week.

That was an absolute trainwreck of an interview, Scott came off looking absolutely atrocious. Such an arrogant bravado and condescending tone to everything put to him -- what a shame that Gerard and Robbo are such ineffective journalists that they can't let their own personal biases and friendships get in the way of effective journalism during his weekly spot on AFL 360.

Nah, we'll just focus on how amazing Dangerfield is -- every... single... week.

I viewed this interview differently. Scott kept saying this is reality, she kept saying this was I believe. She wanted him to agree to her version of events & he wouldn't. I thought he came out of it really well.

Scott & Caro was a good battle but have to give the points to the latter. Amongst other things, if Scott didn’t know about it until the story got published how is he best able to judge it was a non-issue? Maybe it was hidden from him was a sign of how uncomfortable the participants were about it? In anycase it was good to watch and what makes the show stand out from competitors.

Think the show has gotten better in the past half-dozen weeks with Hutchison toning down his obviously fake ‘argue for the sake of arguing’ bits (although they do pop up).

10:54pm tonight, according to my digital guide.

Is it just me, or is it getting later and later? I'll try to have a look at Lloyd's big bling watch to see what time they taped it.
:D

They need to start doing what 7 do with Talking Footy. Show it live at a reasonable hour on Gem or Go, and repeat it on 9 later on.
But I love The Briefcase! :thumbsdown:

I thought both of them came out of it pretty well.

Caro pushed Chris all the way and didn't give any respite and Chris stood by his stance pretty firmly with a reasoned defence and threw a couple of barbs Caros way.

Was great television!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back