FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

“.....
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Caro leaps from the top turnbuckle and drives her elbow deep into the sweat-slickened dome of a crumbling Crotch Crotchison. Worst Onscreen Slam Ever?

Love the way she broke the story down to baby-sized bits for Crotchy, poor little thing - and made her story totally legitimate at the same time. I started this thread because of a Crotchy versus Caro Moment - Round Two to Crusher Caro over "Crusty" Crotch Crotchison.

Time for Crotchy to rebrand himself?

Show over, drum roll please .....................

10-10 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

When was this? Three or four years ago and on the first or second page of this [god(s)forsaken] thread?

It's not that big a deal, it's a one or two post observation at best, it's only Sweet Jesus who insisted on making a 2 page shitfight out of it.

In the footy world, being what some perceive as rude and dissy is not that big of a deal.

I mean, have you heard of Eddie McGuire? He rates very, very high on the old [steam-driven?] Rude-O-Meter. 12/10.

Personally speaking, I find her to be more challenging in her questioning than most journos - unless they're diss-cussing the Tigers. I didn't see the incident with C. Judd [:$?] but I've watched the "show" for years and I certainly couldn't characterise her as a rude, hissy and dissy [missy].

Takes two to tango, Alanis.

I'm referring to your non-arguments. It's just been deliberate misunderstanding and pedanticism on your account which elongated what would otherwise have been a brief exchange.

In the footy world, being what some perceive as rude and dissy is not that big of a deal.

I didn't make a big deal of it; like I said it's a one or two post observation.

I mean, have you heard of Eddie McGuire? He rates very, very high on the old [steam-driven?] Rude-O-Meter. 12/10.

I didn't say he wasn't, and people are free to have that opinion. Some people would even argue that he goes beyond that, into bigotry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was interesting when Caro was talking about Bomber Thompson and briefly referred to how he was erratic on occasion at 3AW last year. I did wonder about Bomber's disappearance from 3AW this year; am guessing now he was moved on by management.

Show has gotten better in second half of year with those blatantly fake Hutchison confrontations toned down a bit. Of course, it wouldn't be a FC show without Hutchison trying to make a comparison with NFL but you get used to it.

it wouldn't be a FC show without Hutchison trying to make a comparison with NFL but you get used to it.
Yeah, far'k. Hutchy with his "we should copy everything the US does because they're so much better" rubbish is annoying.
He said on one of his shows that we should sing the national anthem before every game. Gord!

Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of that he's right about is player access in the U.S compared to here.

He only likes going over there coz no one knows what a fat goose he is, so he can pretend to be someone else

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back