FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Judd has walked from Footy Classified. He is commentating for 7 tomorrow. I don't know if the two are linked, bit I sensed a bit of tension between Judd and the other panelists when he was last on.

Looks like Judd has walked from Footy Classified. He is commentating for 7 tomorrow. I don't know if the two are linked, bit I sensed a bit of tension between Judd and the other panelists when he was last on.
Think it was mentioned before he started he'd only appear on about 6 eps.He must've just about done that many eps.

Hutchison's response to conflict-of-interest allegations of owning a horse with AFL admin was one of the funniest things I've seen this year.

Perfect mix of awkwardness and repetitiveness because he had no argument against the allegation and figured saying the horse was useless repeatedly resolved the issue

That was the most set up thing of all time.

Love how Hutchy and Barrett get their gloves out with each other regarding, Hutchy's love affair with Collingwood and how he think's their going place and Barrett and how he can't let go of his love for North Melb. Caro I wonder if she will write an article finally saying Hardwick has to go now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he can get flustered sometimes whenever his opinions gets challenged, but I enjoy most of his commentary and his comedic value is as good as anyone's in the game, which is not something I thought I would ever say.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back