FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro in full make a claim in a roundabout way then back away from it as soon as she's called on it

Says Clarko may have lost the players. Someone else then asks so you think he's lost the players

Oh no no no I'm not saying that

Bullshit. You just said it

Bennell's situation is suspicious, but it's got nothing to do with race. If it were Ben Cousins back in the day the same thoughts would occur as well.

It honestly must be the worst calf injury in history. Why did he only just get it in his 20's though? Why did he never injure it at GC?

I'd take the word suspicious out of that

It's Good Call - Bad Call time [1:15AM] here. Jabba the Hutch's pocket square looks like ice cream-overdose vomit, but it's been a solid, work[person]like Assified tonight.

Caro of Nottingham Forest's arrow segment was much ado about nothing, with a [bonus?] Cupid's Arrow to Little Gary. Seeing her sneer into the camera and tell the Suns to "man up" over their long trip to China and then go all [sweet] St. Valentine's Day with Little Gary made me feel scared, cynical and seasick simultaneously.

Great analysis from Garry and Matty in an on-field heavy week.

A lot of people hate on Killer Caro but the way she seasoned tonight's ep with relevant info from off-field was right on point. Sadly, The Arrow's [facting] up and down season continues.

Did Matty put his pocket square in with jumbo barbecue tongs instead of, you know...his hands?

Decent ep. 7/10

I tuned in late but just in time to catch Jabba the Hutch in his patented "Let Me Get This Right, Are You Saying"-mode as he tried to get Caro to say that Dustin Martin had given his agent free rein to approach other clubs.

Fail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like listning to Chris Scott.

I wish he would have the guts and say what he really thinks though. Too often on AFL 360, you just know what he is gonna say. I mean it was a breath of fresh air when he said after the loss to Collingwood I think it was, "let's get one thing straight, let's not say it's an unlike Geelong performance, because right now as far as I'm concerned, this is where we are at".... Something along those lines anyway, which was good, honest talk. But whenever it comes to umpires and match review panel, he is quick to defend them. I know players and coaches have to be careful as to what they say, but please, his response to the Cotchin punishment of a $1k fine, compared to Hawkins 2 weeks, downgraded to 1 (Cotchins was worse), was just vomit.

I caught the opening 10 minutes, which turned out to be the best, meatiest part of the "show".

I thought Gazz shone during the discussion about the inappropriate sledging story when he talked about the dinosaurism he heard from some of his fellow commos on radio. Mildly gutsy.

My grandfather told me there were three things I should never forget :
  • A woman should have topography
  • Brunettes try harder
  • Generally speaking, change is generational

I caught the opening 10 minutes, which turned out to be the best, meatiest part of the "show".

I thought Gazz shone during the discussion about the inappropriate sledging story when he talked about the dinosaurism he heard from some of his fellow commos on radio. Mildly gutsy.

My grandfather told me there were three things I should never forget :
  • A woman should have topography
  • Brunettes try harder
  • Generally speaking, change is generational
Garry Lyon is a hypocritical jerk

Self confessed racial abuser has no right taking high ground on sledging

The Chris Scott/Geelong segment looked like being irrelevant until Caro bowled an over of left arm offspin off-field issues.

His comment about people getting outraged over everything, particularly on social media, could have really gone somewhere.

Is it just me or is Craig Hutchison making a lot more dumb comments this year? Last year he made some good calls (such as picking GWS as a better chance for the flag compared to North Melbourne early in the season when North was doing better) but he has come up with mostly howlers this year. It was laughable when he said that Ross Lyon does not get trades wrong (or words to that effect) and Lloyd asked whether Sylvia or Bennell were good gets (and he could have gone harder too considering when Lyon was at St Kilda they recruited Jesse Smith and Adam Pattison).

Is it just me or is Craig Hutchison making a lot more dumb comments this year? Last year he made some good calls (such as picking GWS as a better chance for the flag compared to North Melbourne early in the season when North was doing better) but he has come up with mostly howlers this year. It was laughable when he said that Ross Lyon does not get trades wrong (or words to that effect) and Lloyd asked whether Sylvia or Bennell were good gets (and he could have gone harder too considering when Lyon was at St Kilda they recruited Jesse Smith and Adam Pattison).

Hutchy is a complete act on this show IMO and even he would know lots of the things he says are stupid but generates discussion and he's taking one for the team. It's all for the controversy, his bald head thrives on it

Hutchy is a complete act on this show IMO and even he would know lots of the things he says are stupid but generates discussion and he's taking one for the team. It's all for the controversy, his bald head thrives on it

He used to be an even bigger clown/pseudo-dork. Remember when he used to close every third show by throwing his "notes" in the air in [obviously mock] disgust at some opinion held by one of his "fellow" panelists?

His role on this show is half comic iconoclast and half hard-bald headed, heat-seeking, [ex-]scandal mongering, rubbish-sifting and jockstrap-sniffing (jk) excuse for a journo, complete with a [comically] embarrassing history.

The most important thing to remember about The [Media] Player Formerly Known [Jokingly] As Crotch Crotchison is that he owns Footy Assified so Nine pays him for it and everyone on it works for him.

I can't be forked to try and find the facts but is or isn't he Melbourne Footy Media's Murdoch?

He used to be an even bigger clown/pseudo-dork. Remember when he used to close every third show by throwing his "notes" in the air in [obviously mock] disgust at some opinion held by one of his "fellow" panelists?

His role on this show is half comic iconoclast and half hard-bald headed, heat-seeking, [ex-]scandal mongering, rubbish-sifting and jockstrap-sniffing (jk) excuse for a journo, complete with a [comically] embarrassing history.

The most important thing to remember about The [Media] Player Formerly Known [Jokingly] As Crotch Crotchison is that he owns Footy Assified so Nine pays him for it and everyone on it works for him.

I can't be forked to try and find the facts but is or isn't he Melbourne Footy Media's Murdoch.
CrocMedia is his

If the crew don't discuss Bucks' "tenuous" tenure at Collinghood before the first ad break tonight?

Gutless and diss-a-damn-pointing, especially from Caro the Warrior Princess who's also, more than twice this season, called for Eddie McG's quasi-corpulent corpus to be impaled on a motorised barbecue spit right outside Coles on Smith Street on a sunny Saturday soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back