FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd articulate?....I wouldn't go getting over-confidence & smug arrogance mixed up with nous.

Next you'll be telling us that Buckley & the Scott brothers ooze charisma & nuance.
Judd's probably the most intelligent and articulate former footballer in the media.

Sometimes he gets it wrong but his dry wit and disdain for the rest of the panel is appreciated.

Yeah right, Captain Grimace might be alot of things, but particularly smart is not something I would have said.
Shouldnt be on that show, just pisses his pants whenever Carlton is bought up.

Surely you're taking the piss?

Riewoldt > Bartel > Dan Merrett > Daylight > Judd.

I choose to vote with my remote and avoid Footy Classified these days with Judd on :thumbsu:
Says a lot about your character if you rate a bloke who would cheat on his mrs with a schoolgirl and take naked pictures with his footy mates above Judd. Nick's a grub and always will be. He's one of the reasons the saints culture suffered for so long.

Says a lot about your character if you rate a bloke who would cheat on his mrs with a schoolgirl and take naked pictures with his footy mates above Judd. Nick's a grub and always will be. He's one of the reasons the saints culture suffered for so long.
Wowser

unnamed.jpg

Nice distortion of facts genius. I suggest you revisit those events and check your facts. Judd is a money whore. We all have our faults.

For what it's worth, you won't find many better people in the football world than Riewoldt. No idea where this inference of him having anything to do with a school girl would come from. As for him being a grub and leading a poor culture? Take a look inside of your own four walls and you'll find a bunch of chicken wings, dodgy visy deals and a club culture of anything but success. Ask Levi Casboult and Brendan Fevola about what type of person Judd is. In any case, your point is made in reference to analysis and being a quality media performer, and Judd doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Riewoldt or Bartel.

Have a pleasant evening.

For what it's worth, you won't find many better people in the football world than Riewoldt. No idea where this inference of him having anything to do with a school girl would come from. As for him being a grub and leading a poor culture? Take a look inside of your own four walls and you'll find a bunch of chicken wings, dodgy visy deals and a club culture of anything but success. Ask Levi Casboult and Brendan Fevola about what type of person Judd is. In any case, your point is made in reference to analysis and being a quality media performer, and Judd doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Riewoldt or Bartel.

Have a pleasant evening.
Drop mic.
Boom.
Next topic.

Have a pleasant evening.
You're grasping at straws.

In any case, think what you want. I know first hand through work and personal experience what both are like so I can actually make an informed opinion. half the s**t "roo" got up to back in the day would make your skin crawl.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain the relationship between the last 10 posts and Football Classified ? There are other parts of BF which allow for point scoring.

Surely you're taking the piss?

Riewoldt > Bartel > Dan Merrett > Daylight > Judd.

Bartel drones ineffectually, he'd struggle to say something controversial because nobody listens to him.

Caro’s Arrow complaining about Dayne Beams responding to a negative article about him with - GASP! - emojis.

Gets my vote for the weakest ‘Arrow’ ever, especially for someone who dishes out as much as she does.

Meanwhile, Judd’s response to Jon Ralph’s rant against him was pretty funny.

Caro’s Arrow complaining about Dayne Beams responding to a negative article about him with - GASP! - emojis.

Gets my vote for the weakest ‘Arrow’ ever, especially for someone who dishes out as much as she does.

Meanwhile, Judd’s response to Jon Ralph’s rant against him was pretty funny.

I know she's pretty unpopular on here, but I really rate Caro on the Age's Real Footy Podcast. But Mick Gleeson and Jake Niall provide for a more collaborative environment. However on Footy Classified she dives right into sensationalism for some reason, perhaps to live up to the "most combative footy show" tagline.

And yep, Jon Ralph is growing into one of the biggest flogs in footy media, good to see Juddy take him down a peg.

aro’s Arrow complaining about Dayne Beams responding to a negative article about him with - GASP! - emojis.

As much as I love Beamsy, she wasn't 'factually' wrong, just completely out of line. Wrong segment, wrong time. No wonder people have a genuine hatred toward her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back