Club Legend
Jun 9, 2007
Asgard (Melbourne)
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
76ers, Serena, MF DOOM
Just joking re: Assified and Crotchison

I agree with Caro. Why does Crotch Crotchison have to go all genital with her? Sayin' that she'd been seduced by Mark Harvey over lunch. Blokes do lunch and statistically speakin' it's only sexual for a handful. Sam did say that he'd never seen Crotchy out with a female.

Good show tonight. Grant Kinnebrough sashayed around the Goddard assault by using the word if, lol. Caro was good on the Fox Fevola Innerview, and I'm totally mesmerised by Gaz since he had his monobrow bisected.

7.5 - 10

Basically the show works like this:

Gary, Caro and Hutchy argue for 5 minutes. Hutchy gets personal, Gary gives good points, which Hutchy refutes with a call Gary made previously ('but you were the one that tipped Adealide for the flag') and Caro gets the giggles and/or offended. They then all stare at Thomas, who goes on a sweeping 3 or 4 minute speech vaguely related to the topic at hand. Cue break and repeat.

Great television!

If it was'nt on so late more people incuding me probably would!

There's its biggest problem.

Most dedicated footy fans will watch either 'One Week At A Time' at 7.30pm & maybe 'On The Couch' at 8.30pm.

By the time Classifieds is on, everything relevant has already been said.

Footy Classifieds is fast becoming the easiest to miss footy show on TV.
Especially when the cast of the show is most interested in talking about themselves.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I think it's a great show.

I mean, if you want to sit there and watch people who think exactly the same as you do that's good for you, but I like wall-to-wall footy discussion with a few different angles. It gets a bit too journalistic (e.g. "WOULDN'T IT BE A GREAT STORY IF....) I prefer to wait for the story to happen before I start saying how great it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Grant Thomas is great for the show. Speaks his mind and that's a good thing.

I have kind of forced myself not to like him because of his anti-bulldog agenda (he's calmed down a lot on it now) but I have to admit I love his dry witty sense of humour.

He says some absolute crackers that fly right over the heads of the rest of the panel at times. Bit underrated at times I reckon.

I like the show and I like the hosts.

I reckon Grant Thomas is great for the show. Speaks his mind and that's a good thing.

The same reason I watch the Footy Show, Same Newman. If he wasn't on it I wouldn't watch.

yeah i dont mind grant. he knows he will never get another coaching job or any sort of afl role so he's free to give all and sundry a spray without being compromised or worrying about damaging future prospects (they are already stuffed).

yeah i dont mind grant. he knows he will never get another coaching job or any sort of afl role so he's free to give all and sundry a spray without being compromised or worrying about damaging future prospects (they are already stuffed).
General Grant's always up for assualting AFL Hindquarters and that's a good thing. I just don't know if he brings enough to the chemistry beyond that.

I'm always up for more tactics talk, maybe look at a recently retired player who's fresh to the scene, or rotate guests (coaches, assistants, players, ex-players) with a tactical brief. TV Tan Terry Wallace could be the worst person for this role.

I don't mind Grant either, I just want what's best for footy.

Footy Assified this week, with (my dude) Grant "GT" Thommo? 7.5 - 10, np. :thumbsu:

It's on late but I just IQ it. Still better than The Footy Show because Classified mostly talks about football, mostly.

I watched The Bounce last week. What a wrecked piece of s**t.

This show is a hundred times better than all the other football shows combined, despite the arrogant balding git

This show is a hundred times better than all the other football shows combined, despite the arrogant balding git
Due to the inclusion of Crotchy and Caro, this show can only be judged against itself imo. If I had to lump 'em all together I'd say the only show it's better than died after 5 episodes. Good show last week, the old Assified. :thumbsu:

Which of the four are you referring to?

Fixed your post - there are 4 wigs on display and some of them are good, and some are not.

The show, however, is absolute garbage.

:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back