FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
What did Ralphy say and what was Judd’s reply?
Ralph went on a rant asking question after question without drawing breath or letting his questions get answered , then finished with a basic what does Chris Judd do? rant

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
As much as I love Beamsy, she wasn't 'factually' wrong, just completely out of line. Wrong segment, wrong time. No wonder people have a genuine hatred toward her.

The issue I had was Carro calling out Beams for his unprofessional conduct and 'immaturity' (not sure if she used that word, but appeared to suggest it) while on national TV having a cry because a bloke used a poo emoji to respond to an article about himself. Explained the situation to my fiancee who saw this segment last night and doesn't follow footy and is usually quite reasonable, and she laughed about what Beams did and said no wonder people dislike Wilson.

What did Ralphy say and what was Judd’s reply?
Ralph just listed a bunch of negatives from Judds football and media career. Low ratings on the Footy Show, West Coasts culture, Carltons history since he's been there. Judd said he understands the criticism from a Journo such as Ralph because when you don't break stories you need to criticise.

She's not.

She's worked her way up to be one of the most powerful voices in football over a long career in a male dominated industry only to be baited by a player half her age putting a poo emoji on her article.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
She's worked her way up to be one of the most powerful voices in football over a long career in a male dominated industry only to be baited by a player half her age putting a poo emoji on her article.

I could not care what she done with her manipulative ways to get where she is. Beams has been through a lot this year. She has no class in her lack of thoughfulness in what Beams been dealing with this year. The classy and thoughtful thing was to consider that this year. She's not that. Hence we have it where it is.

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
The issue I had was Carro calling out Beams for his unprofessional conduct and 'immaturity' (not sure if she used that word, but appeared to suggest it) while on national TV having a cry because a bloke used a poo emoji to respond to an article about himself. Explained the situation to my fiancee who saw this segment last night and doesn't follow footy and is usually quite reasonable, and she laughed about what Beams did and said no wonder people dislike Wilson.
I normally don’t mind her. But she is being a cry baby petulant fool with this Stuff.

bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
Honestly, if a club came to the Lions and offered their first pick and a good player for Beams then the Lions would have very likely accepted it. I can see why Beams and his management would then be open to the idea of discussions with other clubs, just in case a situation like that did eventuate.

I think that’s the side of the story Beams can’t really tell because everything is done now.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Nah, * Beams.

Journos cop it all the time, he gave it to her in the moment and denied everything when she was 100% correct in her reporting. He was wrong.

Did Caro overreact last night? Yeah, I think so. She wasn't wrong however and could have said it in a less dramatic way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Football clubs and players aren’t exactly truthful in what they say during a season – stop the presses! I’m sure this is the first time Caro has come across this in her career.

In anycase, hasn’t Caro in the past been outraged over the Cats being open in their efforts to try and lure Travis Boak and other examples when clubs have been public about chasing other club’s players? No wonder clubs and players fudge the truth in that environment.

I’m guessing that if not for the emoji issue that Caro wouldn’t even directed her ‘arrow’ at Beams as it was pretty weak stuff anyway; I’m guessing she took personal offence at the emoji and just wanted to have her revenge.

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Football clubs and players aren’t exactly truthful in what they say during a season – stop the presses! I’m sure this is the first time Caro has come across this in her career.

In anycase, hasn’t Caro in the past been outraged over the Cats being open in their efforts to try and lure Travis Boak and other examples when clubs have been public about chasing other club’s players? No wonder clubs and players fudge the truth in that environment.

I’m guessing that if not for the emoji issue that Caro wouldn’t even directed her ‘arrow’ at Beams as it was pretty weak stuff anyway; I’m guessing she took personal offence at the emoji and just wanted to have her revenge.
The arrow itself at Beams was pretty poor, but the emoji stuff that followed was cringeworthy. Caro really took offense from it when I'm sure beams was basically saying "nothing to see here". She's taken a poo emoji a little too seriously ....the thing had a smiley face on it ffs

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Hutchy still referring to the show as "Footy Class" :/
10.40pm timeslot tonight in eastern states.
Will it be on next Sunday or Tuesday night due to the Brownlow?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Hutchy still referring to the show as "Footy Class" :/
10.40pm timeslot tonight in eastern states.
Will it be on next Sunday or Tuesday night due to the Brownlow?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sunday usually

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
As for Rebecca Judd, my favourite is when she pretends to eat a meal or chocolate cake on Postcards. The fork or spoon comes right up to her mouth then the camera quickly cuts away.
Ha, I meant to reply to this last year. I was reminded just now when I saw an ad for Postcards

I wouldn't argue for a second that she's obsessed with her weight, but my guess is that that would have as much to do with not messing up her lipstick/makeup for the next shot
Big issues :D :p

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back