FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Had been a regular watcher of Footy Classified until this year as it felt a bit tired and Judd didn't really help matters. So things look promising for next year.

Who are some likely candidates to replace Judd on the panel?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a serious show is perfect for him because it’s funnier to troll in this environment
Hutchy already plays a massive troll on the show. Caro is going to get so sucked in all the time now.

Lot better than Judd, unlike most in the media he's not afraid to have an opinion.

Lot better than Judd, unlike most in the media he's not afraid to have an opinion.
He takes it to the other extreme though. Pushes hyperbolic opinions that you can tell he doesn't really believe just to try and provoke a response. And it's not an occasional thing, it's constant while he's in his media persona.

He takes it to the other extreme though. Pushes hyperbolic opinions that you can tell he doesn't really believe just to try and provoke a response. And it's not an occasional thing, it's constant while he's in his media persona.
He regularly pokes Richmond for their dream run at the MCG, what's not to like about someone actually saying it as it is? How many others do you know willing to do that?

He's not a yes man. That's refreshing.

It's to crap without Garry and become a parody of itself with Hutchy playing the instigator against Caro. This will only become worse with Cornes.

He regularly pokes Richmond for their dream run at the MCG, what's not to like about someone actually saying it as it is? How many others do you know willing to do that?

He's not a yes man. That's refreshing.
There's a difference between not being a yes man and being a paid troll. I wonder if port will mysteriously get a pass or whether he will commit 100% to the role.

There's a difference between not being a yes man and being a paid troll. I wonder if port will mysteriously get a pass or whether he will commit 100% to the role.
You sound like a delusional Crows fan....

He's regularly stuck the boot into Port.

I guess I could say the same about Lloyd who spent years sucking his old team off. Kornes is actually far less one eyed than most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back