FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

He walked off for a few minutes to compose himself - no question.

The truth of it is, and Eddie knows the terms of engagement as a journo, he can’t handle the heat.

Cultures of clubs come under the microscope from journalists - mine is a great case in point - he just can’t handle the true when Caro questioned his behaviour/handling of Collingwood’s indiscretions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He walked off for a few minutes to compose himself - no question.

The truth of it is, and Eddie knows the terms of engagement as a journo, he can’t handle the heat.

Cultures of clubs come under the microscope from journalists - mine is a great case in point - he just can’t handle the true when Caro questioned his behaviour/handling of Collingwood’s indiscretions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's in too deep no doubt about that, probably reaching a point of one or the other, but then again he's been doing it for so long what difference does it make.

As a neutral I find his duel role very entertaining, would love them to scrap the Monday panel and replace them with the Wednesday lot.

He's in too deep no doubt about that, probably reaching a point of one or the other, but then again he's been doing it for so long what difference does it make.
He’s becoming more and more conflicted to the point he’s too far into the President role that’s it’s severely effecting his judgement, way more than ever before. The Jack Stevens /Sidebottom /De Goey cases are prime example

I would subscribe to PayPerView to watch that. :thumbsu:

LLLLLLLLLeeeeeeeeets get ready to RUMBULLLLLLLLL!
Caro would destroy him. He's a fat, entitled ass-worm that ass-wormed his way into the media by sucking on the colons of those above him.

I've never understood how he is viewed as a good media performer. He's bland, opaque and fake. There's no charisma, no insight, no honesty. He's a parasite that rose to the top and took over.

He's an Alien basically. But that seems to be what people want these days. A bore for the masses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro would destroy him. He's a fat, entitled ass-worm that ass-wormed his way into the media by sucking on the colons of those above him.

I've never understood how he is viewed as a good media performer. He's bland, opaque and fake. There's no charisma, no insight, no honesty. He's a parasite that rose to the top and took over.

He's an Alien basically. But that seems to be what people want these days. A bore for the masses.
So would she stand up or go ground and pound? :D

I have never thought he had the voice for good commentary. I vividly remember him calling, after a stock standard goal, "blah blah, you superstar", and there was no actual inflection. Should stick to being the power behind to camera.

So would she stand up or go ground and pound? :D

I have never thought he had the voice for good commentary. I vividly remember him calling, after a stock standard goal, "blah blah, you superstar", and there was no actual inflection. Should stick to being the power behind to camera.
No doubt. She's an off-field reporter, not a play caller, but she is good at her job.

You have won the internet.

The best way I have ever seen/heard a description of him.
I use "man toad". Not as eloquent.

Don't sugar coat it....say what you mean.

And HE SCREAMS during his so called commentary.....

She's no anorexic these days either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back