BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Caro to Lloyd

“You tipped that Essenson will go down to the Dogs”

No he didn’t. He said they’ve got two winnable games against the Dogs and Crows that will cement them in the top 4.

Do these flogs think nobody is ******* watching?

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Is Hutchy on a break? Sam McClure hosting tonight

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Seemed surprised when Lloyd said WCE should win their next 3 games against Cats, Blues and Hawks...

Another flog on TV.
.. Bbbuttt Hutchy said he wasn't sure if the eagles or Richmond could make the 8 a month ago.... Wait you mean there isn't going to be a 19th team in Tasmania this afl season..

He's improved since his talking footy days but once a dick always a dick

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Anyone else find with this show and the Sunday footy show having Kane in South Australia really ruins the flow? It is funny when he gets upset for being interrupted though

No need for him on either. His little niche is to be the contrarian and to start fires (ironic given he was briefly putting them out).

Person A says the earth is round, Kane says it’s flat and so on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Why are they pushing this rubbish that coaches shouldn't comment on opposition players?

Let's encourage it.
Oh please. Not that I have a problem with your statement but Clarkson chucks a tanty anytime anyone criticises a Hawthorn player, if it was a coach he would be punching holes in walls. So assuming you’re into Clarkson when he’s precious (about everything)?

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Oh please. Not that I have a problem with your statement but Clarkson chucks a tanty anytime anyone criticises a Hawthorn player, if it was a coach he would be punching holes in walls. So assuming you’re into Clarkson when he’s precious (about everything)?
No doubt, but its interesting, entertaining, can't be everyones best mate. No fun that way.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
No doubt, but its interesting, entertaining, can't be everyones best mate. No fun that way.
Absolutely agree on the sentiment the football industry is robotic these days but Clarkson is the most protective, tantrum thrower going around and him being the culprit is quite ridiculous considering.

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
No need for him on either. His little niche is to be the contrarian and to start fires (ironic given he was briefly putting them out).

Person A says the earth is round, Kane says it’s flat and so on.

Very, very briefly.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Believe it or not, my statement was a general observation and what I believe, and was not coming from a club based perspective at all. I merely saw a couple of the panelists on Footy Classified stating that they didn't think that coaches should be commenting on opposition players and thought "This is an opinion show comprised of people (e.g. Cornes, Lloyd) with strong opinions who want players and coaches to not be dull and boring and utter cliches, yet they are discouraging clubs from speaking about other clubs?". Don't we want genuine rivalry between clubs and don't we want coaches' press conferences to be colourful and a maybe bit controversial? The AFL should not be an over sanitised love in where everybody is politically correct and afraid to speak about the opposition. Let's encourage (any) teams having a crack at each other. That is what fired me up enough to post - it had absolutely nothing to do with Hawthorn or Clarkson. I welcome other clubs having a go at Hawthorn. It makes the AFL more interesting. What you read into my statement was misguided. You chose to look at my post from a club perspective - "I agree with your statement, but I'll have a go at you because it says on your profile that you support a certain club". I wouldn't look at any of your posts and think "I agree, but you're a Richmond supporter so therefore....".

Last edited:

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
9:25 pm last night? Crikey! I nearly missed it. :D

Call me gullible, but Hutchy seemed genuinely pissed off with Caro when she said that he used criticise Fagan a few years ago as a being a poor tactician. Hutchy claimed that Fagan has since got assistant coaches to help him with that, but he couldn't name them. Did he?

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
9:25 pm last night? Crikey!
Call me gullible, but Hutchy seemed genuinely pissed off with Caro when she said that he used criticise Fagan a few years as a being a poor tactician. Hutchy claimed that Fagan has since got assistant coaches to help him with that, but he couldn't name them. Did he?

Not sure I‘d believe anything Wilson says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back