FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Ross the Boss give Sam McClure good clip on why deals need to be done when its not even trade week. Whilst giving Sam his clip, he also managed to shut Caro at the same time with a sly hand gesture. Impressive stuff, doesn't suffer fools!

He is so much more likeable when he isn’t coaching.

Lyon has been superb and by the sounds of it, he'll be around next year.

Would he really be better off in the media than coaching?
I guess he has 9 but just one show a week and MMM. Not sure what else he does.

I don't mind Lyon, generally speaking. He seems a bit new/raw to the TV scene which is understandable. But I think he has really good insights into the game and the coaching aspect.

However, I think the borderline sycophantic way the show revolves around Lyon's coaching tenure, the "Ross The Boss" segments etc is a little bit cringey.

Still prefer the Monday night edition.

I think they are all wonderful. Caro is the best because she knows so many people in footy that give her stories. What a hard worker good on her

Back tonight at 10:10pm.

Looks like they are persisting with the Wednesday night version which I personally only watched a couple of times, I wonder who will host it this year?

Back tonight at 10:10pm.

Looks like they are persisting with the Wednesday night version which I personally only watched a couple of times, I wonder who will host it this year?
Monday night version is quite a bit better. Wouldn't be surprised if they got Tony Jones to host Wednesdays considering how well-received The Sunday Footy Show is. I'd watch it tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find Monday is more about tackling the off-field political issues and hot topics out of the weekend, and Wednesday is more focused on game issues and club performances. If Eddie isn't there on Wednesday's McClure to host is the next best choice. Just hope we get a consistent timeslot each week!

Hutchy was straight back in full flog mode arguing for shorter quarters again, showing once again that he cares more about money than the game.

considering the ad to content ratio on SEN, Hutchy would be all for time-outs so the broadcaster could get in a few extra ads a quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back