FTA-TV Footy Classified

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Such a racist btw. Cant really remember the last time she talked about a clubs cultural issues and didnt find a way to fling some mud at the dark skinned player. As if Carton players have a issue with Eddie Betts. A absurd comment
It was probably more to do with his inability to perform on the football field than his race, not everything is about race.
Who got delisted from the Blues last year? I can't remember personally but Eddie struggled in a lot of games.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
It was probably more to do with his inability to perform on the football field than his race, not everything is about race.
Who got delisted from the Blues last year? I can't remember personally but Eddie struggled in a lot of games.

Its 1 example of many to be fair. She also took a crack at Liam Ryan last year and said Eagles were not happy with his pre season which was well flat out horse poop. I watched with that in the back of my mind from last year so facepalmed when she brought up Eddie Betts in that way

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Seems like Channel 9 are still openly contemplating Eddie to return to hosting Wednesday. Seemed very open ended up on the show - as much as they were trying to spin the PR in his favour.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Such a racist btw. Cant really remember the last time she talked about a clubs cultural issues and didnt find a way to fling some mud at the dark skinned player. As if Carton players have a issue with Eddie Betts. A absurd comment

She needs to be replaced with Sarah Jones or Kath Loughnan from Fox Footy women that actually discuss footy.

Caro is nothing but a grumpy
old hag

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I reckon Sarah Jones could be the AFL mouthpiece. Are you forgetting the ad on Fox Footy from last year with Gil telling us how awesome and inspiring Sarah is?
I try not to remember Fox Footy ads, I won't lie.

Caro stirs the pot, those other hosts do not.
And we need her to smack down Hutchy
Yeah. Caro does what Caro does. I do like her back and forths with Hutchy. Probably why I like the Monday episode more.

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Looks like Eddie will be on tonight after all. Could be compelling viewing.
If he is - that's a real poor read of the room from the CH9 exec's. But at the same time; they kept The Footy Show for a decade longer than it should have been so I'm not sure if they really know what they're doing.

Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
If he is - that's a real poor read of the room from the CH9 exec's. But at the same time; they kept The Footy Show for a decade longer than it should have been so I'm not sure if they really know what they're doing.

Why is it? Collingwood choose to authorise the report.

Last edited:

Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins

Really?
Why?
If the hand wringers who are offended by him don't like it don't watch it.
That said I ain't going to defend anything he has said or done in the past but I am not going to be outraged if he is on my tele either, in fact I don't think I know a single person who would be and I know plenty of people who can't stand the guy.

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
Why’s that? you need to move on eventually, Carey has assaulted his mrs, admitted doing coke, not to mention his last days at North, Ed has copped his wack from all sides, despite people’s hatred of him he is a good operator.

Back