FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Eddie would be more open about what when on at Collingwood but he was still pretty defensive of them despite saying he is now a reporter.

Probably not that surprising as he is a massive Collingwood supporting bogan at heart, if he wasn't the President he would be sitting in their cheersquad.

I thought Eddie would be more open about what when on at Collingwood but he was still pretty defensive of them despite saying he is now a reporter.

Probably not that surprising as he is a massive Collingwood supporting bogan at heart, if he wasn't the President he would be sitting in their cheersquad.
well at least you got no more animosity towards ross lyon lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

558A91FF-050A-4189-8D4E-9720EE303142.jpeg Where have these Noah Anderson stats been pulled from? They’ve added about 6 disposals a game 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1089422Where have these Noah Anderson stats been pulled from? They’ve added about 6 disposals a game 🤷‍♂️
Notwithstanding they mentioned it in passing, totally pointless using Rowell's average stats when in 2 out of the 5 games he's played he's been injured in the first quarter.

Notwithstanding they mentioned it in passing, totally pointless using Rowell's average stats when in 2 out of the 5 games he's played he's been injured in the first quarter.

Exactly! Just an all round stupid segment on a show that constantly tries to make something out of nothing.

Exactly! Just an all round stupid segment on a show that constantly tries to make something out of nothing.
Yeah it's hyperbolic and idiotic quite often but I enjoy it for the trash TV that it is, especially in a footy media industry full of so much dreary product.

Having said that, don't bother with the Wednesday show with McGuire on there.

And to illustrate Phil Davis’ drop off they compared his stats from 2019 to his stats from 2020/21 - but of course didn’t mention or factor in the reality that games were 20% shorter last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back