FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have these Noah Anderson stats been pulled from? They’ve added about 6 disposals a game 🤷‍♂️
Ha! So sloppy!
One of my friends tweeted Cornes about this, but there was no reply by him or anyone else. AFL Tables says Anderson averages 17.63 disposals per games, not 23.8. Is there another stats site that says otherwise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its difficult when you have a current coach such as Chris Scott on. Clearly he will use spin to promote his own agenda and he will be reluctant to criticize other teams or coaching. (having said that he wasn't too bad).
It's bad enough when Eddie is on and pushing Collingwood issues. Same with Judd a coupe of years back, never wanting to address the Carlton issues.

From a viewer perspective i wish they could go with panel members who aren't so constrained by current club positions and loyalties

Its difficult when you have a current coach such as Chris Scott on. Clearly he will use spin to promote his own agenda and he will be reluctant to criticize other teams or coaching. (having said that he wasn't too bad).
It's bad enough when Eddie is on and pushing Collingwood issues. Same with Judd a coupe of years back, never wanting to address the Carlton issues.

From a viewer perspective i wish they could go with panel members who aren't so constrained by current club positions and loyalties
Absolutely. As a one off I could probably live with Scott being there (given that he's been a topic of debate this week), but having a current coach as a panelist for the full hour really goes against what the show is all about. Must admit that I was disappointed when it came on and he was there as a panelist, and I'd say the same about any current coach.

Yeah the idea is good that he's got so this knowledge and his brother is at the AFL but in reality he can't and won't say much at all

Definitely wouldn't go with a coach on the panel every week, but as a change up, I thought Chris Scott was great. And that's from someone who generally doesn't like him.

It was on live but no catch up yet.

Funny thing, from the bit I saw, Hutchy didn't say Footy Clas once, maybe he read this thread while trolling BF for stories?

He said it last night and he persisted with the over the top amateur theatrics over the closing credits. So punchable and lose the beard, it’s getting into creepy uncle territory.

He said it last night and he persisted with the over the top amateur theatrics over the closing credits. So punchable and lose the beard, it’s getting into creepy uncle territory.
I can't believe this chick is rootin him. Well, nobody can

dqQNpkl.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back