FTA-TV Footy Classified

10Dulkar

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2013
Kardinia Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Like Dane Swan said about Clayton Oliver "What would Clayton Oliver be if he wasn't an AFL footballer?
A virgin :D

I think that was originally attributed to Peter Crouch.

----

I have to say I thought Chris Scott came across very well on the show. Articulate and intelligent - overall very impressive. I wouldn't want a coach there every week but it was a nice novelty and whenever he is no longer at Geelong, I am sure he will be in demand.

the avoca drover

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon UTT
Chris Scott gave McGuire a nice driveby.

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
McClure ran rings around a flustered Eddie... how pathetic was his COLA/cheating line he used at the end of the segment

The show was almost unwatchable when he was President and now it’s completely unwatchable. It was so pathetic tonight.

McGuire still puffs the chest out about ‘we did this at Collingwood, we did that..’ then when the tables get turned and he has to explain why they gave away three of their best 22 for nicks he cracks it like a spoilt child.

Facts are they screwed up their list management - end of story. He’s in full Trump post-election mode now McGuire, he can’t accept he or the club do anything wrong even when they do. Sad.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Surely Sam isnt that stupid to think saying what he said wasnt going to trigger Ed to defend his beloved Collingwood. You cant criticise them at all with him around he doesnt let you finish your point. These blokes are so intimidated by him was it even a debate?.
You know they sit around before the show goes to air and work out what they're going to say, yeah?

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
She has form though. Didn’t she cop some flak a few years back for her book club weekend getaway during the season ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She regularly missed a couple of weeks mid-season pre-COVID because she holidayed overseas.

Back