Live Event Footy Club Survivor: Dunno about "Outwit", but can your club outlast? (Adelaide WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Busy time of day? After posting check the previous post and adjust your scores if you've skipped a vote that was being added at the same time.

Intersporadically updated Game Stats by @Bletch

Please post votes on consecutive lines so we can pick them up with our vote-gathering bot. (The bot is just a fun stats-gathering tool, not an official tallying system.)

This:

Blues +
Adelaide -

Not this:

Blues +

Adelaide -

The order doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I reckon those who's clubs were eliminated shouldn't be able to vote. Could add on a couple of hundred votes from disgruntled Hawks fans onto the Geelong tally then.
does mum still lick her hanky to clean your face?

I reckon those who's clubs were eliminated shouldn't be able to vote. Could add on a couple of hundred votes from disgruntled Hawks fans onto the Geelong tally then.
How about I state my opinion as a non-Geelong supporter on here.

Ready, thanks to all my Hawthorn pals and the rest of you for choosing Brisbane (while still around) and getting rid of Geelong as well, I will never your effort for trying to keep our club safe for as long as possible and even though we didn’t win this year, we will have your back next game and support you all the way if my team gets knocked off early :thumbsu:

Anyhow, for all those Geelong supporters out there - at least you didn’t come last I suppose:

ha ha simpsons GIF

*- Well done to Adelaide as well on getting the W today, you definitely deserve that win over the rest of us 🏆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like my first :oops:
I reckon it was just being processed. Badges system gets x amount of time per hour to process the badges it owes people and if there is a backlog it continues in the next batch.

All things in time.

Chief - have a look at the stickied spreadsheet, "Players" tab, 3rd column - shows everyone who voted for Adelaide.
No worries we worked it out. He has his badge now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back