Williamc99

Rapscallion
Jul 21, 2011
Gosford, New South Wales
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Does anybody have this game? I have played the first one and FX but I'd like to try this one out just to see how different it is (if at all) from the other two games.

If anybody has it, could you perhaps send it to me? Thanks.

Does anybody have this game? I have played the first one and FX but I'd like to try this one out just to see how different it is (if at all) from the other two games.

If anybody has it, could you perhaps send it to me? Thanks.

Also been looking for it, ask some guys who are still active from 2002-2007, and used this subforum alot,

I don't want to start badgering people for it. I guess, if they see it they should respond. Well, I'm hoping. lol. Would really love to try it.

i've played it but don't have it any where. you're best bet would be to get on the footy fanatic web site and e mail the developer. matt bretag i think his name was.

Was basically the same as the original if I'm not mistaken. The last one, FX, was the best one, though not without it's flaws.

I've got the 2002 lists after gravedigging some threads (didn't post on them), fixed them up for FX however some people retire early, like lynch, glass and goodes, even when I put their DOB up 6 years cause FX starts in 2008, it would be nice. I think I saw you in the issues thread posting back like 5-6 years ago?. Would you happen to have AE?

I've got the 2002 lists after gravedigging some threads (didn't post on them), fixed them up for FX however some people retire early, like lynch, glass and goodes, even when I put their DOB up 6 years cause FX starts in 2008, it would be nice. I think I saw you in the issues thread posting back like 5-6 years ago?. Would you happen to have AE?

Nah mate I don't have it, sorry.

It's really not much different to the others....If your after a new AFL management game you should probably grab "Premiership Coach 2011". Apparently really good and in-depth, plus I think you can get a free demo from their website.

I have Premiership Coach 2011. It's alright but it's too buggy for my liking. It is in depth but it lacks some things from Footy Fanatic that I really like. Saying that, PC11 has some things that FF lacks but for me, it takes too long to load at times, it's extremely buggy (can't really get past 2020). I find FF simplistic, which I like.

Nah mate I don't have it, sorry.

It's really not much different to the others....If your after a new AFL management game you should probably grab "Premiership Coach 2011". Apparently really good and in-depth, plus I think you can get a free demo from their website.

Already got it, need AE to perfectly run 2002 lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back