Footy Fanatic FX 2016 Lists

Remove this Banner Ad

blueboy0810

Debutant
Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey so I am pretty close to having these lists done for release the only thing I have left to do are the stats,

I have updated all players, adjusted their DOB and Debut to suit the game, All the Heights, Weights, Home Towns and Games played are correct to my knowledge.

I have a "Extras" team which is GCS, GWS and AFL Members of the "Essendon 34"

Would anyone but up for editing the stats of the players because im not very knowledgeable in the players of other teams

Hi! I know this is a bit off-topic, But how did you export your roster from the game? I'm having trouble with exporting one of mine?

If you have a access file with your lists on it, save it as season stats in a folder by its own then place that folder in the same folder that the default2008 lists are in the go into footy fanatic and import rosters

If you have a access file with your lists on it, save it as season stats in a folder by its own then place that folder in the same folder that the default2008 lists are in the go into footy fanatic and import rosters
How do I get an access file?

My laptop is off with the doctor at the moment when I get it back I'll post screen shots

Step 1 - Set up your season stats in a folder
Step 2 - Place said folder in the Footy Fanatic FX Lists Folder on your harddrive
Step 3 - Import the roster on Footy Fanatic and you should be able to use them if they are set up properly

Attachments

• Step 1.png
    Step 1.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Step 2.png
    Step 2.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Step 3.png
    Step 3.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Step 1 - Set up your season stats in a folder
Step 2 - Place said folder in the Footy Fanatic FX Lists Folder on your harddrive
Step 3 - Import the roster on Footy Fanatic and you should be able to use them if they are set up properly

Do I have to create a new roster or can I use it with an existing one?

Sorry, fellas. I'm new to updated lists. How do I get the game to accept modern lists in an 18-team comp? Tried the 2015 lists just then and the error occurred.

Can't have an 18 team comp, it can only be 16 teams as the game has not been updated after the new 2 teams entered the competition.

Hey guys

I'm really keen to try these lists but I can't get it to work

Can someone please help me to be able to get these lists to work

Would be much appreciated

Hey so I am pretty close to having these lists done for release the only thing I have left to do are the stats,

I have updated all players, adjusted their DOB and Debut to suit the game, All the Heights, Weights, Home Towns and Games played are correct to my knowledge.

I have a "Extras" team which is GCS, GWS and AFL Members of the "Essendon 34"

Would anyone but up for editing the stats of the players because im not very knowledgeable in the players of other teams
Hey, it pains me to ask but both of those links don't work for me. Could you please try to make them work so that I can enjoy your work?

Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back