Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I lvoe this game and thanks to Doggies downloaded the 2010 lists today, for some reason I started playing as Sydney, and they were staring! When it came to Round 5 we were on 4-1 losing our only game to Geelong by a point.

We were playing Freo and as I checked their in/outs I saw

In
Scott Thorton

Out
Paul Haselby(striking)
Anthony Morabito

No the issue isn't the fact that Freo played Thornton, they had only 3 on the interchange! When I played them the spare interchange was replaced by someone called
"tlff-1" and the game crashed.

Any ideas?

I lvoe this game and thanks to Doggies downloaded the 2010 lists today, for some reason I started playing as Sydney, and they were staring! When it came to Round 5 we were on 4-1 losing our only game to Geelong by a point.

We were playing Freo and as I checked their in/outs I saw

In
Scott Thorton

Out
Paul Haselby(striking)
Anthony Morabito

No the issue isn't the fact that Freo played Thornton, they had only 3 on the interchange! When I played them the spare interchange was replaced by someone called
"tlff-1" and the game crashed.

Any ideas?

I believe I had the same problem, or there abouts. All you do is go into the 'season' folder >>>> 2010 >>>> current >>>> lists >>>> which ever team you require >>>> current 22 >>>> Add someone who has not been selected.

I hope this solves your problem.

Just downloaded the new lists.

Jack Ziebell is rated a 28..

Looks like he didn't bother with North Melbournes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here is an idea for anyone that has problems with the 2010 list ratings get off ur ass and do them yourself instead of whinging about them on here, all the new playes had there ratings done randomly as there is no wy to know how good players are goin to be and another thing stop thinking all the players should be at there peak in their 1st or second years, one of the main aspects of the game is to DEVELOPE your players

here is an idea for anyone that has problems with the 2010 list ratings get off ur ass and do them yourself instead of whinging about them on here, all the new playes had there ratings done randomly as there is no wy to know how good players are goin to be and another thing stop thinking all the players should be at there peak in their 1st or second years, one of the main aspects of the game is to DEVELOPE your players

Actually I DID get off my ass and try to but everytime I add a new player they don't show up. I tried just changing the names of players that got delisted or retired still didn't work. Glad premiership coach has been released

Actually I DID get off my ass and try to but everytime I add a new player they don't show up. I tried just changing the names of players that got delisted or retired still didn't work. Glad premiership coach has been released

Make sure you pressed import on the editor.

Well all we really need is the schedule to be updated to be 2010 (starting in 2008 with 2010 lists just doesn't really do it for me) and update the ratings (not random, but near impossible to get accurate at the same time, especially at this stage...)

Personally I just play with the 08 lists, with some adjustments (eg Tippet, Walker actually good, Pendlebury doesn't always win the brownlow, Tigers suck etc.)

i will try and fix up the lists, as best as i can for everyone.

What are the main players i should update. so far i have

Michael Hurley
Jack Ziebell
Jesse White
Vespremi
Lewis Jetta
Cunnington

Remove this Banner Ad

Back