Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
I do.....
did you press save changes before you imported on the player editor. and Jordan. It is a disgrace. the game reads Barlow as 52 and he doesnt go up he goes down. He avg. 11 disp. in his best season. but i've changed it so he avg. 23 and 5 years after 33.:thumbsu::):p

dagriggstar

Debutant
Mar 23, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
anyone else getting an annoying bug where if you re-sign a player from the rookie list to the senoir list a random players contract for the next year (which has only one year left to run) on the player contracts screen says there's 2 years left (so the player doesn't re-sign) when infact there's only one year left and they get released at the end of the season ?

Cos its really annoying how I played through to 2027 with the kangaroos, finally won a premiership and because I resigned three rookie players, my team was stuffed for the next season (lost a 93 rated, 23 year old key Back).

So is there any workaround for avoiding that bug ?

ballanFYNE

Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
Where's the download link in this thread? I can't really be bothered looking through 15 pages.
page 9 i think.

up the bombers, if it still isnt working ill upload my game and send you a link.

and dagriggstar i always lose Palmer or Crowley (who is a dual brownlow medalist everytime i play).

dagriggstar

Debutant
Mar 23, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well to work around the whole contracts issue in general - reload the game at the end of each season. Seems to work for me. The only problem I have is when I sign a rookie player to a contract, someone elses contract gets completely stuffed up. Looking into letting them go unsigned and re-drafting them as senoirs though...

Sep 23, 2010
Aus
AFL Club
Essendon
ok i am having some difficulties with footy fanatic fx v1.06.
ok this is wat i do - Download Footy Upgrade From 50megs Site>Extract to C:/Program Files/Footy Fanatic Fx> open version 1.07>then crap Run-time Error '76': Path Not Found!
what can i do about this?

Sep 23, 2010
Aus
AFL Club
Essendon
Still not working any other ideas maybe should i download it off of the actual site & i have emailed dude who made it & he hasnt replied about problem

ballanFYNE

Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
Got a big issue. Is it possible to put the 2011 lists with GC and the bye in their?

If you have to have even teams maybe make GWS now with the list they have and give them a few more players that are unlikely to play with their clubs.

If it can be done legally then it would be much appreciated.

gothedons18

All Australian
Jun 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham United
I don't believe it can be done. You can make new teams, but I don't think you are able to play with them in career mode, only in practise matches.

ballanFYNE

Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
I don't believe it can be done. You can make new teams, but I don't think you are able to play with them in career mode, only in practise matches.
Yeah, I'd thought you'd need a special program to construct the game. That's why I said "If it is legal"

Maybe Matt Bretag, or footy fanatic as he is known on here will make the new teams in career mode. Even if it would include GWS ans all their players for next year so nothing more would have to be done, then we'd be right until they decide (and rightfully) in 15 years to make Tasmania ans possibly a new W.A team. Is there a legal program to edit games like that?

Ah well, might have to ask dad for 40$ for premiership coach. :( It won't be the same.

hayden sumner

All Australian
Sep 29, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Nah, there's no possible way to edit the game and add the 2 new teams. Like Gothedons said, you can only use them in the practice matches and not the regular season

ballanFYNE

Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
Premiership coach doesn't look as fun and it cost 40 bucks please tell me they are making the 2011 lists

hayden sumner

All Australian
Sep 29, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
I'm not someone you should be asking that question too. But i am sure they'd be looking to make a 2011 list and a new version of the game so that you can play GC and GWS in the proper season too. Just need to be patient

Back