Footy feuds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Watching Footy Classified, you can tell Chris Judd has absolutely no respect for Craig Hutchison, and it's brilliant. Throws some pretty snide comments at him at times and calls him out for every single stupid call he makes, holding him to them for weeks.
This is all scripted. Hutchy is making a MINT because he’s smart enough to know that the average footy fan WANTS to think the bloke on the screen is an idiot, and Hutchy is willing to be that idiot. He’ll be talking with Juddy pre-show about what he’s going to say, and reminding him about the arguments they’ve had on previous weeks, all the “controversy” is totally confected to attract eyeballs.

Hutchy’s CrocMedia hasn’t grown to the point that it owns about half the AFL media by accident. He’s WAY more cunning than he lets on. Anyone that thinks he’s an idiot is just falling for the act.

MISFITS

All Australian
Dec 2, 2010
Northcote
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a theory what that one was about.

Apparently, McLeod and Edwards' wives were feuding, as McLeod was good friends with Kim Cjisters, and Edwards' wife was friends with Bec Cartwright.

They fought because McLeod's wife accused Lleyton Hewitt of cheating with Bec Cartwright, while he was still engaged to Kim Clijsters. The husbands backed their wives.

Hewitt also fell out with the McLeods after that, because he accused them of telling Clijsters that he was cheating with Bec Cartwright, and Kim broke off the engagement.
Beck Cartwright pressured Lleyton to remove Andrew Maclaod's wife from the wedding party.
Hard when Andrew was initially his best man.
I think that Andrew was downgraded to 2nd best man on the royal wedding day.
Edwards stepped into the role.
(Somebody is welcome to correct me)

Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Saints
One of Sheedy's many, many idiotic acts that led to ill feeling - his throat slitting gesture at Mitchell White too.
I’m more on the Quartermain side. Dunstall was overly precious about the question, and acted like a dick when someone stood up to his indignation.

I actually like Quarters as a footy caller. He was one of the few on MMM that didn’t act like a tosser.

Blue Heart

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
One from the vault ... Mal Brown V. John Northey

And more recently Campbell Brown V. Stephen May resulting in a broken jaw on a footy trip to Las Vegas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Jason Akermanis dislikes Matthew Boyd. Don't have any further information, but I heard him mention once (in person), something along the lines of 'but we won't worry about that dickhead' when his name was raised.
Although in saying this, Aker probably doesn't have any friends from that Bulldogs side. He only ever said nice things about Easton Wood and Dale Morris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back