FTA-TV Footy Furnace

Remove this Banner Ad

New football show airing on Ch9 every Sunday 10:10pm (after 60 minutes) on Ch9 or earlier 7:30pm on 9NOW

Tom Morris, Leigh Matthews and Jimmy Bartel recap the highs and lows from the latest round of
football.

Could be pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh and Jimmy do tend to have their own opinions rather than just regurgitate what everyone else's is like many others in the media. Will be interesting to see how far Leigh will go with no-one reigning him in. And how Jimmy will go without Eddie on the podcast and footy classified cutting him off

Leigh and Jimmy do tend to have their own opinions rather than just regurgitate what everyone else's is like many others in the media. Will be interesting to see how far Leigh will go with no-one reining him in. And how Jimmy will go without Eddie on the podcast and footy classified cutting him off
I watched it and switched it off halfway though. I would like to hear more of Jimmy and Leigh’s opinion but instead it was Tom bloody Morris who dominated the discourse.

Newsflash Tom if you are reading this thread -
WE DONT GIVE A * WHAT YOUR OPINION IS
you aren’t equal in status to two hall of fame members. Stop giving us your stupid unqualified opinions. No one cares.

Talking Footy was really good back in the day. You'd plan your weeknights around Talking Footy on Monday and The Footy Show on Thursday.

You've been on here for twenty years, so I'm guessing you're old enough to remember!
Original Talking Footy is what OTC ended up aping off right?

I watched it and switched it off halfway though. I would like to hear more of Jimmy and Leigh’s opinion but instead it was Tom bloody Morris who dominated the discourse.

Newsflash Tom if you are reading this thread -
WE DONT GIVE A * WHAT YOUR OPINION IS
you aren’t equal in status to two hall of fame members. Stop giving us your stupid unqualified opinions. No one cares.
Leigh went hard early.

I've watched it now. It's a very Channel 9 version of First Crack which Morris was also on when it started.

Leigh and Bartel are good value, Morris is just as grating as ever. It's pretty amusing when he tries to create a controversy out of nothing like the Longmuir extension not being long enough only to get nothing back from the other two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back