Remove this Banner Ad

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
If you're looking to offload jumpers or swap them for that jumper you've always wanted, post all sale/swapping related issues in this thread!

Rules (as of February 2018):
  • BigFooty, the Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design board and its moderators are not responsible for any transactions made/moneys lost.
  • This thread essentially exists as a 'classifieds' section for dedicated football jumper collectors. We prefer if ball-park sell prices are listed publicly rather than asking posters to PM them or "suggest a price".
  • Please refrain from posting any live eBay links, be it Buy It Now or auctions, to protect users who may have discovered a potential bargain on the service without it being publicised. The exception to this rule is if you are using eBay to sell your own guernseys, in that case it is encouraged as eBay/PayPal generally provide great buyer protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell

Thinking about selling this
SAM_0740.jpg

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers

I picked up the North one in that thread, I'll post pics soon

EDIT: If anyone's got a pair of Crows footy shorts, I'd be interested in buying them for the right price. The Crows online store doesn't stock any.

Colin D'Cops

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2011
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton

I've got a a couple of replica footy jumpers signed:
*Small Big V guernsey (replica of one vs Dream Team) signed by Chris Judd (+ a match 'tribute' card of Judd)
*Sydney Swans replica guernsey signed by Adam Goodes

Bought these off friends who are also sig hunters, so as such do not come with cheap and bullshit COA's. Looking to offload these at the right price. Genuine offers/deals are welcomed, please contact me via PM. :thumbsu:

cammania

Turning It Up.
Nov 18, 2007
G-LONG
AFL Club
West Coast

What about live eBay auctions????????

Or, could I post username and everyone can choose to look from There

As in my own user name

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

What about live eBay auctions????????

Or, could I post username and everyone can choose to look from There

As in my own user name

i think thats kool.... most of us know what we have in our collections.... at least that way the transaction process may be a bit better trustworthy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite

If we start letting that happen though it will be full of people just posting links and bumping threads to advertise their stuff on ebay. I think the 'NO LIVE AUCTIONS' rule should still apply.

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers

If we start letting that happen though it will be full of people just posting links and bumping threads to advertise their stuff on ebay. I think the 'NO LIVE AUCTIONS' rule should still apply.

Agreed, should have posted this in the OP.

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

if ppl can not advertise there items then what even have this thread?
ebay even if someone posts a 1 cent buy it now auction and buys the jumper like that thru ebay from big footy. i would find that secure. gives the buyer a bit of security and payment can be processed easier

cammania

Turning It Up.
Nov 18, 2007
G-LONG
AFL Club
West Coast

Ok.

I was just setting the cat amongst the pigeons.
But it wasn't stated as of yet.

So clearing it up for the un-informed.
However, I think just using an eBay name of your own couldn't hurt.
If your in this thread. Fair game.

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Ok.

I was just setting the cat amongst the pigeons.
But it wasn't stated as of yet.

So clearing it up for the in-informed.
However, I think just using an eBay name of your own couldn't hurt.
If your in this thread. Fair game.

agree.

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers

Bradles, I've created this because there's been a number of topics lately advertising on here before going to eBay. The original no live auctions rule was created to stop people from sabotaging bids from people who really want that particular jumper. The spirit of the rule would still apply here.

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

I cant see any harm in people posting stuff they have for sale here and here only

and tbh when people post there prices on here i have found all the prices fair...
people will pay that if they want... insted of starting a auction at 99 cents getting 30 ppl watching it and everyone foggerting to bid and it selling for a cheap price

Chris who

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast

I think the "spirit" you are referring to is game we all play hoping the rare jumper on ebay gets missed by enough people to go cheap. This is different, everyone here has a general idea of value. If we wish to spruik our ebay auctions in one thread I cant see the harm?

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers

It's a fine line though. As Hermaaaaan said, whats to stop this becoming nothing but an eBay advertisement thread, which defeats the purpose of having the no live auctions rule in the other thread? Ideally this thread would remove the need for some users to go on eBay to get a good deal or find a jumper they really want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back