Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone. Not sure if the best thread (couldn't find any better in the first 10 pages) but I'm curious about non-Australian teams/clubs selling retail jumpers. I've had my eye on the Baltimore Dockers (among others), but their online store only sees non-jumper items. Would love to rock up to training in, say, an Osaka Dingoes or Berlin Crocodiles number to prompt some convos!

I know during the previous ICs it was possible to get national team ones (I have a South Africa and Japan) but any up to date advice would be welcome.
Hi mate! I do the merchandise ordering for the Malaysian Warriors. We are currently doing our yearly order and are selling of guernseys to the public. All guernseys are PI fit, with GPS pockets. If keen, send me a message with your size, number and if you want a long sleeve to 0466225825 .

50$ for the guernsey and 60$ for a long sleeve. Only require 50% deposit until they’re ready to send out (around end of august). Let me know if you would like one!

This applies to anyone too. Just hit me up!

Attachments

• IMG_3772.png
    IMG_3772.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 78
Anyone else reckon some of the last few replies were a bit spammy? All from one-post accounts? I'll leave them up as they aren't breaking any rules, but in future I wouldn't recommend posting your phone number here
Accounts that signed up yesterday, who had 1-3 posts in total, usernames with letters and ending with numbers - definitely suspicious.

I text them all and they all seemed like collectors and interested in the jumpers.

I still have them if anyone is interested. I also have lots of Richmond’s one off game guernseys that I think I’ll get rid of. Just throwing then up here first as I thought this is where the passionate collectors may be.

Anyone else reckon some of the last few replies were a bit spammy? All from one-post accounts? I'll leave them up as they aren't breaking any rules, but in future I wouldn't recommend posting your phone number here
The Richmond post was shared on a buy/sell/swap facebook group for guernseys, so it looks like a lot of folks jumped on from there to get involved.

Definitely bold to publicly share your phone number, but some folks do love their guernsey collecting

interested in anything Melbourne related any old clashes or that is different from the traditional home unless its PI or MW for that i would want a trend rivers jersey

would love 160 year kit
FB_IMG_1521112135705.jpg.8915cdead6a7bde2b9052d669b4a3007.jpg

or any variation of the flaming dee kit

G'day folks, I've decided to sell / trade of my collection of Collingwood VFL / AFL woolen style jumpers.
I'm looking to replace them with one Long Sleeve VFL era jumper size L. ( Willing to $ or swap)

If anyone is interested, PM me.
I've attached some pics of the jumpers I have to trade.

Attachments

• collingwood pin stripe front.jpg
    collingwood pin stripe front.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 41
  • collingwood vfl dimmies front.jpg
    collingwood vfl dimmies front.jpg
    836 KB · Views: 33
  • collingwood 1990 l s stars front.jpg
    collingwood 1990 l s stars front.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 32
  • collingwood 1988 mini skips front.jpg
    collingwood 1988 mini skips front.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 31
  • collingwood 1970s vfl front.jpg
    collingwood 1970s vfl front.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 38
  • collingwood 1990 afl front.jpg
    collingwood 1990 afl front.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 49
Official Memorabilia Auctions charging $29 for shipping AND a 10% buyers premium is absolutely criminal
Yep and then you wait months on end to get the actual jumper
I've won a heap of auctions and I always have to factor in the crazy fees and the most i've ever spent is about 400 dollars. I wonder how the people go who spend 4/5 grand on jumpers.

Looking to part with my match-worn Mathew Stokes 2013 International Rules jumper (2nd test - Croke Park). Open to offers!

Attachments

• StokesIR1.png
    StokesIR1.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
  • StokesIR2.png
    StokesIR2.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 42
  • Stokes3.png
    Stokes3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad