Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

mau5trap

Draftee
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Looking for any Taylor Adams or Toby Greene Match Worn/Player Issue jerseys, anyone selling ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffAlbertson2

Draftee
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Im looking for pretty much any Adelaide Crows Player Issue Guernsey for sale.
Also any retails/PI's for 1997-2000 Adidas Home/away Guernsey (with little adidas logo under the AFL logo) as pictured:
gettyimages-1553944-612x612.jpg

images.jpg

wheaters31

Debutant
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Interested in any Brad Ebert guernseys, would be great if you could PM if you can help. Thank You.🙏

eza316

Team Captain
May 30, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey lads! My nephew and I have started a Podcast on Player Issue and Match Worn jumper collections. We talk to collectors about their collections and will even have some players and people working within the clubs on in the near future. Check it out if you want. It’s available on Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Spotify and direct from Spreaker via this link

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gibbsy

Oct 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
Hey lads! My nephew and I have started a Podcast on Player Issue and Match Worn jumper collections. We talk to collectors about their collections and will even have some players and people working within the clubs on in the near future. Check it out if you want. It’s available on Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Spotify and direct from Spreaker via this link

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Liking it so far but the levels are a bit off (this is Ep 1 tho so you may have improved). Just a difference in volume between the two mics.

Spanna_

Premiers baby
Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
No expert on the worth of older jumpers, but I do have a couple of retail issues that I’m willing to part with.

1. XL retail Victoria jumper from 2008 match vs Dream Team
2. XL retail Richmond 2008 home jumper with Centenary logo under the AFL logo on front. Signed on the sash by Matthew Richardson
3. L retail World XI ODI match shirt from the 2005 Super Series v Australia
Is the World XI shirt still available?

Top Bottom