Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Anyone got a 2015 Indigenous Port Adelaide player issue or matchworn guernsey?
Or a 2002 away guernsey?

0093695D-F5AF-4EED-9E30-AD6E01B92BCA.jpeg

Doug28

velvetsledgy
Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Looking for 1996 centenary badged guernseys. Collecting all teams, retail OR player issue. Happy to talk trades or work out a fair deal $$. If anyone has any contacts would greatly appreciate putting me in contact with them. Cheers

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi mate. I have most teams. Mixture of retails and PIs. Feel like contributing??

More curious than anything. I too have always been interested in the centenary guernseys, owned a few eagles over the journey, only got one left currently. Seems like some teams are easier to find than others. Seen a few swans & blues ones on ebay in the last few years, and some retail pies, essendon fitzroy. Love to see some pics of your ones.

Doug28

velvetsledgy
Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
More curious than anything. I too have always been interested in the centenary guernseys, owned a few eagles over the journey, only got one left currently. Seems like some teams are easier to find than others. Seen a few swans & blues ones on ebay in the last few years, and some retail pies, essendon fitzroy. Love to see some pics of your ones.
1996 is a really good year to collect as there was so much variation in how they were made, and yes spot on that some clubs are more common than others. I would say Fitzroy, Swans, Cats are the most common clubs, whereas some clubs didn't retail their guernseys with the centenary badge (used the AFL shield instead). Shame to hear there is no surplus centenaries on your end mate, will be happy to show you my collection though. I have made a facebook page i am developing 'AFL Centenary Year Collection' . Take a look!

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Just had a quick look, nice mate, well done :thumbsu: Pretty sure those coke branded badges weren't ever on any of the players guernseys, would doubt they were ever on retails either.

West coast didn't make retail versions with the centenary badge, which is a shame, and most the player issues I've seen over the years are either completely covered in signatures (like 3 of my previous ones were) or had a handful of signatures, like a few others I've had. My only one left has only Malthouse and Woosha's signature on it. Very hard to find eagles ones, especially the polyester ones

Doug28

velvetsledgy
Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Just had a quick look, nice mate, well done :thumbsu: Pretty sure those coke branded badges weren't ever on any of the players guernseys, would doubt they were ever on retails either.

West coast didn't make retail versions with the centenary badge, which is a shame, and most the player issues I've seen over the years are either completely covered in signatures (like 3 of my previous ones were) or had a handful of signatures, like a few others I've had. My only one left has only Malthouse and Woosha's signature on it. Very hard to find eagles ones, especially the polyester ones
I've only loaded a handful on the page so far - will load up the remaining 30 or so over the coming weekends. Yeah the coca cola inside the badge is interesting and not something I've worked out completely just yet. I have 300 game field umpire Gavin Dore's centenary shirts and they had the coca-cola on them. Also have a channel 7 sport weather jacket which has it. And then a handful of club retail guernseys with it. I actually just landed a west coast centenary tonight believe it or not, no signatures on it either, however, i'll need to see it up close when it arrives to make a true assessment of its authenticity.

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
I've only loaded a handful on the page so far - will load up the remaining 30 or so over the coming weekends. Yeah the coca cola inside the badge is interesting and not something I've worked out completely just yet. I have 300 game field umpire Gavin Dore's centenary shirts and they had the coca-cola on them. Also have a channel 7 sport weather jacket which has it. And then a handful of club retail guernseys with it. I actually just landed a west coast centenary tonight believe it or not, no signatures on it either, however, i'll need to see it up close when it arrives to make a true assessment of its authenticity.

Who’s number for the west coast one?? Polyester or old wooden type?? You have to post some pics of here when you get it.

I’m jealous already :D

Haydos_WCE

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats & Perth Glory

Doug28

velvetsledgy
Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Is the Brisbane Lions piss stain clash now the equivalent of the Eagles ochre?

I put a few guernseys on to eBay to clear out some space and make a few dollars and had a retail version (BNWT, but still...)

I would have been over the moon to get $50 for it. The winning bid was $255, nearly four times the winning bid for a Scarlett PI Cats training guernsey from 2006. And it's not something that applies to all horrid guernseys from that era apparently. I had a silver Melbourne long sleeve guernsey from 2008 (also BNWT), which was on 1 cent for about five days and ultimately crawled to a winning bid of about $20. I'm in shock...can anyone shed some light?

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah i suspected as much and knew it was a high probability but its as close as I'll get to a WCE so i'll slot that into the collection regardless - i don't focus on PI only. It's better than most of the current set of fakes floating all over ebay at the moment anyway. Cheers

geez for $350 i hope your reporting him or getting a refund!

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking to trade this
Match worn magpies pittard Guernsey from the other week
Looking for power items, prefer older guernseys

Attachments

• 20180802_134957.jpg
    20180802_134957.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20180802_134936.jpg
    20180802_134936.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 71

beaney21

Debutant
Oct 9, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking for MW or PI Port Adelaide guernseys from the players pictured in the numbers they wore during the 2004 season. Thanks

Attachments

• inCollage_20180803_165322175.jpg
    inCollage_20180803_165322175.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 70

jroam82

Team Captain
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Never had much success with wanted ads (what is they say about doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results?)

Anyhow, looking for any West Adelaide (SANFL) guernseys.

If you have something you're not overly attached to, please let me know.

jimmyc57

Draftee
Aug 31, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good Afternoon All,
Looking to buy/trade Port Adelaide Match Worn guernseys. I have a big collection going. Have lots of money ready In hand for anyone wanting to sell!
Cheers,
James

Remove this Banner Ad

Back