Remove this Banner Ad

Doug28

velvetsledgy
Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys. If anyone has any of the following guernseys, would love to talk about a trade/sale. Thanks
received_2211888375713697.jpeg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

How would hannebury wear a GF guernsey during a normal game?

www.instagram.com/afl_design

Similar to what's happened with West Coast this year, Hannebery must not have changed jumpers during the game, and given the players usually keep one of their match worn Grand Final jumpers, there was no second jumper to auction off to the public.

To counter this, the Swans and ISC heat press a Grand Final logo onto a spare match worn jumper (which was probably sitting in a cupboard and worn sometime throughout the year), and usually these are presented in some special way (West Coast's came in a fancy box with pictures and match details). It's a strange item to collect, I'd rather the match worn without the logo (given it actually makes sense and is authentic from the match), but for the purposes of the Grand Final auction, people want the Grand Final logo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power2004

Rookie
Dec 24, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Willing to pay good money for a nice Port Adelaide guernsey . I'm a pretty big collector , what's out there ? Please inbox me if you may have anything . Thanks

StevieJ83

Senior List
Apr 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Renault F1 Team
Late 2007 / 2008 Adam Hunter #39 Home Guernsey. SGIO front and back, size XL - Unworn $300

2003-4-5 Daniel Chick #17 Royal Home / Clash. SGIO front and back - SOLD

Happy to include standard postage via Australia Post for anyone buying through Big Footy. Open to offers via PM.
Bank Transfer preferred, but will accept Paypal if you cover the fees.

Last edited:

Patterz123

BigFooty Member
Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The Daniel Chick seems like great value to me. The mid-2000 guernseys hold their worth, especially one of the very first away's.

Not sure why others are critiquing? Or saying things won't sell.

Not premiership jumpers, asking $300 for a unworn jumper that was used for multiple seasons seems high, but that's just me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back