Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason there are suddenly loads of player-issue guernseys on eBay at the moment. Also loads of rare matchday Sherrins from special matches (Hodge 350th etc).

So many clubs have had sales, would guess some savvy collectors bought up and now trying to recoup some cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WANTLIST:

If anyone has any high end West Coast Eagles Guernseys available, feel free to get in touch.

Seeking Player issue or Match Worn's of Ben Cousins, Heritage Round Guernseys and Match Worn's of quality current players.

Very good cash on offer for the right item, as with High End trade items available. Feel free to PM to discuss!

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 4.27.56 pm.png

WANTLIST:

If anyone has any high end West Coast Eagles Guernseys available, feel free to get in touch.

Seeking Player issue or Match Worn's of Ben Cousins, Heritage Round Guernseys and Match Worn's of quality current players.

Very good cash on offer for the right item, as with High End trade items available. Feel free to PM to discuss!

View attachment 786861
No idea if its up your alley, but I have an Ochre I would be willing to part with

I am looking to purchase a variety of Gold Logo Guernsey's. I would only want it brand new, preferably with the tags. If you have one and are willing to sell please let me know how much.

The ones I am looking for are:

Geelong 2007 Premiers
Hawthorn 2008 Premiers
Geelong 2009 Premiers
Collingwood 2010 Premiers
Sydney Swans 2012 Premiers

Below is an image if you are unfamiliar with what I am talking about

Unknown.jpg

WANTED
1996 Centenary guernseys, knickerbockers, caps or socks of any team. I also collect training, preseason, h&a and origin guernseys of all 16 teams of the AFL in 1996.

Good $$$ @ the ready. Also open to trades, got plenty of stuff so check out my facebook page 'AFL Centenary Year Collection' or my insta page @aflcentenaryyearcollection1996

received_787608868317789.png

SELLING!

Hi guys,

I have a few nice guernseys up for sale on my ebay. Please feel free to have a look and see if anything tickles your fancy. I have:
- North Melb 2003 Heritage guernsey with tags
- Sydney Swans 2005 Retail guernsey with tags
- West Coast Eagles 2008 members prototype
- Hawthorn Hawks 2003 Heritage guernsey
- Sydney Swans 2009 Heritage guernsey
- and more!

Happy to chop off a bit of the price to deal direct outside of ebay. Will be done with Paypal and registered post to protect both parties. Thanks for looking!

SELLING!

Hi guys,

I have a few nice guernseys up for sale on my ebay. Please feel free to have a look and see if anything tickles your fancy. I have:
- and more!

Happy to chop off a bit of the price to deal direct outside of ebay. Will be done with Paypal and registered post to protect both parties. Thanks for looking!

That eagles jumper is just a retail. Nothing special about it. Don’t know where the special members only release prototype comes from ?

SELLING!

Hi guys,

- and more!

the hawks one is a repress (for want of a better word) circa 2014

od5i8s0k3v841.jpg

Purchased this Alex Witherden signed guernsey through this auction on Reddit for $200.

I didn't expect to win it but bid because my extended family is from Gippsland and I live in Brisbane. The price was also what I could afford to donate.

Original auctioneer didn't post it to places like here. Looking to resell (make me an offer) and will put that money into the fire appeals as well.

Alex has confirmed with me that he indeed autographed it (can show proof).

As I'm clearly a Blues fan lets find this guernsey a better home.

WTB Port Adelaide match worn guernseys will pay very very well for the right items . Please PM me if you have anything you would like to discuss. Thanks 4A41F5FC-CF6F-461F-8835-7E4A36E9B337.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SELLING!

Hi guys,

- and more!

Great batch! The Swannies one is defiantly 2007, the Opera House changed to this in 2007 & thicker stroke around AFL logo + that collar is our 2007 jumper

No expert on the worth of older jumpers, but I do have a couple of retail issues that I’m willing to part with.

1. XL retail Victoria jumper from 2008 match vs Dream Team
2. XL retail Richmond 2008 home jumper with Centenary logo under the AFL logo on front. Signed on the sash by Matthew Richardson
3. L retail World XI ODI match shirt from the 2005 Super Series v Australia

do you still have the ICC one?

This is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a Redan Football Club jumper, of any era, in a (very) large size.
Have recently moved to Ballarat and thrown my support behind the Lions, so would love to have a jumper to wear to games, but the club doesn't seem to sell reproductions or even old player issue ones, and I contacted the manufacturer, who agreed to make one for me, but has since ghosted me (6 months since the last reply).
If nobody has one for sale, maybe they could point me in the right direction to get one?

Redan-Lions-AFL-club.jpg Redan-Lions-AFL-club.jpg Redan-Lions-AFL-club.jpg

View attachment 802132

Purchased this Alex Witherden signed guernsey through this auction on Reddit for $200.

I didn't expect to win it but bid because my extended family is from Gippsland and I live in Brisbane. The price was also what I could afford to donate.

Original auctioneer didn't post it to places like here. Looking to resell (make me an offer) and will put that money into the fire appeals as well.

Alex has confirmed with me that he indeed autographed it (can show proof).

As I'm clearly a Blues fan lets find this guernsey a better home.
Looks fantastic mate, was this jumper a player issue with the GPS slot?

Looks fantastic mate, was this jumper a player issue with the GPS slot?

I don't think so. It was just a guernsey a Redditor was selling to raise money for the bush fire appeal that Alex was more than happy to agree that he had indeed signed.

I put in a bid believing that it would help get the ball rolling and it didn't work out that way.

If I were a Lions fan I'd be very happy with the buy especially knowing where the money went. That's why I think it'd be more appreciated elsewhere.

This is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a Redan Football Club jumper, of any era, in a (very) large size.
Have recently moved to Ballarat and thrown my support behind the Lions, so would love to have a jumper to wear to games, but the club doesn't seem to sell reproductions or even old player issue ones, and I contacted the manufacturer, who agreed to make one for me, but has since ghosted me (6 months since the last reply).
If nobody has one for sale, maybe they could point me in the right direction to get one?

View attachment 809306View attachment 809306View attachment 809306

Tried this: https://www.redanfnc.com.au/product-page/football-jumper

Hey gents, I'm quite interested in kicking off my collection and am chasing down some player issue or match worn guernseys. Richmond are obviously a priority but I'm just as open to purchase player issues or match worn jumpers from other clubs, obviously the more well known players would interest me more but I'm not currently in a position to fork out a real packet.

Feel free to post what you're currently selling or to send me a private message. :D

hey, so im looking to buy afl gws giants player issued jerseys please let me know if you have any or just show of your collection in general please private message me cheers

Hi all,

I am trying to locate this guernsey, if the current owner would like to sell it, please let me know.

I am willing to pay good coin paid for it with the COA from the club. The winning bidder from the club auctions was "Poppie25".

Also, if "Concrete8" could get in touch, that would be fantastic, it's not for me I am asking for a friend.

Thank you for your help.

John Rambo.
Screenshot_20200209-112140~01.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back