Remove this Banner Ad

FYI - Hunter is on hold until collected over the weekend. The Chick is looking like it won't last long either. I will not reveal any final sale prices as that is up to the purchaser to disclose.

Since everyone is else is throwing their 2c in, and I have had 12 hours to think over it and not post off the cuff angry comments, it seems really poor form a Moderator is encouraging off topic comments. I stuck by the rules, posted a price and also said I was negotiable. I don't really believe in throwing things up for "Offers" as that generally means to me the seller wants more than it's probably worth and they are too embarrassed to say (personal opinion). If you don't like the price, hands in your pockets and keep walking, or if you genuinely want something then send me a message and make me a counter offer, pretty simple.

In the past I have been more than happy to help other collectors find what they are after, and I have myself enjoyed the helpfulness and generosity of other collectors in obtaining what I was after. I fell this has given me a fair (not perfect) understanding of the market and this has gone into my pricing of the jumpers. I am not going to attach a price to them simply to please a few people on here.

Looking back two years on at the uproar that was created when you listed these two eagles jumpers makes me chuckle. If they were listed on facebook during peak COVID in 2020, they both would of sold in 5 seconds and your inbox would of been flooded.

Guys looking to pay between $700 -$2000 for any vfl jumper with vfl logo and sponsor building collection for man cave.
If you have or a friend has and wants to sell please DM me.

Matthew Lloyd's 2000 Player Issue Grand Final Guernsey, signed.

I also have a COA, photos of Lloyd with the Guernsey and a video of Lloyd confirming its authenticity.

Massive season for him and Essendon. Ansett Cup, Premiership, 109 goals, Coleman Medal, All-Australian.

Serious offers only. PM me

124870171_733426484194064_1833143711063996946_n.jpg 125014234_672004930125259_1030657296126417898_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like the market is starting to go back down again now covid is coming to an end (🤞) and naturally being footy off season. Wonder if we will ever see prices like they were peak lockdown ever again..

Anyone got a 2004 Port Adelaide grand final premiership guernsey? Willing to pay $5,000 - $15,000 depending on player. Happy to combine cash and jumper(s) from my collection too.
Please inbox me, thanks! 😊

8D4910E9-B1FC-4FAB-B58F-1E8FF5A0BAAC.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps a long shot but if the person who swooped on the Callum Chambers PI ochre on Facebook the other day is here, please PM me.

Hi all. I've got a few match worn / player issue guernseys that I'm looking to offload. See details below:
- Hamish McIntosh 2008 player worn clash guernsey (signed) ($200)
- Josh Gibson 2008 player worn clash guernsey (signed on front and back) ($100)
- Liam Anthony 2010 player worn home guernsey (signed on front and back) ($100)
- David Trotter 2007 player issue clash guernsey (long sleeve) (signed) ($100)
View attachment 113000 View attachment 113003

Real long shot here, but do you still own any of these????

WANTED: Hawks 1996 Puma PI/MW (Preseason & Season)

FOR TRADE: 1998 State of Origin Allies Shane Crawford PI (signed) & 1996 Legends Dermott Brereton MW (signed w/COA).

I have plenty of other valuable items that can be considered for trade, otherwise willing to just pay cash outright. Please PM if any of this is of interest to you. inCollage_20210104_202335790.jpeg Screenshot_20210104-142715_Instagram.jpeg Screenshot_20210104-144028_Instagram.jpeg Screenshot_20210104-144038_Instagram.jpeg

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How can they be player issue then?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not all player issue jumpers have gps pockets when they get to the club. ISC is one club that I believe don’t sew in their pockets, and the clubs do that themselves. Cotton On do this also. If it is a jumper with tailored sides and sublimated numbers, then it’ll be a pi. I believe these were pi.

Not all player issue jumpers have gps pockets when they get to the club. ISC is one club that I believe don’t sew in their pockets, and the clubs do that themselves. Cotton On do this also. If it is a jumper with tailored sides and sublimated numbers, then it’ll be a pi. I believe these were pi.

If that was the case it’s strange that all ISC clubs have the same black gps pouch on the inside which look different to all the other manufacturers. Interestingly though a nic nat ISC ‘pi’ was sold on Facebook not too long ago without a gps, people reckon he wore a gps bra all season

If that was the case it’s strange that all ISC clubs have the same black gps pouch on the inside which look different to all the other manufacturers. Interestingly though a nic nat ISC ‘pi’ was sold on Facebook not too long ago without a gps, people reckon he wore a gps bra all season

Nah isc make the pouches, but just don’t sew them in themselves. I believe that’s right about nic nat, some players prefer the bras!

This is correct, Nic did wear a bra this season, it was quite visible through the yellow front of the Guernsey, if I remember correctly it was branded "CATAPULT"

673ab5b2178d85067cabbeb5494a8981.jpeg
Putting this one up for trade! Happy to listen to any offers, Richmond or other!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back