#3 Lewis (Away)
#5 Mitchell (Away)
#6 Gibson (Away)
#10 Hill (Away)
#15 Hodge (Away)
#24 Stratton (Home)

Pm me for details
Do u work for Adidas? lol

Have a few jumpers for sale and would also swap for Melbourne player issues in large. Please message me if you're interested. :)

2002 home jumper in large

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

2012/2013 home jumper in large

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

2014 clash Tom McDonald player issue large signed by whole team.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

2014 Dom Tyson player issue Indigenous round jumper. This is a medium but a damn tight medium at that.

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

I also may have an ochre lying around. I did use to wear it to footy training but I will need to track it down. I will post it here if I can find it, it will be more than likely a 16/S/M in size.

Hi I'm after two west coast guernseys. The first is an Ocher size Small - Large. The second is the heritage round "state" guernsey not to fussed on size with this one.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RichmondHeritage2003.jpg

never seem one of these either. I have the 2 other heritage jersey's but this and the Centenary are my grails.

I completely forgot about the 2003 Heritage. I saw one a couple of years ago on eBay, it was framed and I can't quite recall how much it went for/what they were asking.

Hi. I'm after an ochre size lge onwards and also a fremantle green background jumper l/s or s/l, 105cm/110cm
I have many jumpers older style acrylic and player issue jumpers,
Mostly kangas with many match worn, some rarer heritage, and I also have player issued and worn dwayne lamb 1994 s/l and l/s 1994 no 40 eagles jumpers,Craig Bradley Carlton signed 1994,others as well might be willing to part with some of these? not sure, if interested or you have an ochre or freo jumper, message me. Cheers

I completely forgot about the 2003 Heritage. I saw one a couple of years ago on eBay, it was framed and I can't quite recall how much it went for/what they were asking.

I saw some girl wearing a long sleeve 2003 heritage at the pub before a game last year, it was awesome and that's the only long sleeve one I've ever seen

Have a long sleeve player issued Max Hudghton signed 2003 St Kilda Heritage jumper with an accompanying letter from StKFC. Stitched number not printed. Candy stripe edition. PM if interested.

Hi all,

I have a Nike 125 year Big V Victoria guernsey, retail edition in a size small

Bought it off ebay but its much too tight for me, if anyone wants to buy or swap for a medium (long shot I know), let me know, I'll post pics when I get home from work

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Aiming to get $180 so I can buy a player issue (not sure if I'll get more or less) 2012 Melbourne home (Adult small) signed by Jack Viney, Chris Dawes,Jack Trengrove, Max Gawn, Tom McDonald and unfortunately Sam Blease and Mitch Clark- Number #11 for Jim Stynes (year he died) 2008 home (kids XL) 150th Aniversery signed by Aaron Davey (no number) I believe 2006 home (adult small) signed by Daniel Bell (again no number) and I'll throw in this minutiae ball my mate gave me, for free for whoever wants this stuff (signed by Nathan Jones and Bernie Vince unsure about the rest)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back