Remove this Banner Ad

You said they did?
Either way I'd be more interested in getting some PI shorts than replica, you yet the hand towel thing and all.
Yeah sorry, I'm speaking in jibberish.

I'm after Melourne PI home shorts. The club DOESN'T sell them.

Ugh, I need to read messages before I hit 'Post Reply'.

Hi guys if anyone has any Match Worn or Player Issues of any side they would like to sell please PM me. I have a nice little collection going (Mostly Freo) and would love to add to that collection.

Thanks very much
Would you be interested in any suns/lions?

Have a size XL Hawthorn 2004 Heritage jumper, was wondering if anyone out there had a
size medium (or maybe small) 2003/2004 heritage to swap?
20160427_204210.jpg

Re: Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell

Hi guys.

I'm a major hawthorn fan and am seeking a few guernseys mainly the 1996 lightening premiership guernsey (the gold one with brown diagonal stripes and the word hawks on it)

1999 Ansett cup (i think it was called) pre season guernsey. The one they worn when they won the preseason cup. (mostly brown with a gold hawk and gold claw marks)

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on these in very good/ excellent condition or if anyone would like to sell please let me know. Or any other Hawthorn jumper for that matter.

Also chasing a Box Hill hawks guernseys, and a Dandy Stingray guernseys.

Cheers:D

There's an Adelaide 1999 away jumper at South Melbourne Market. Size is most likely large or medium. Good condition. No number on the back. The guy told me he'd do it for $50 but it's worth $90 (I think he could get more than that).

I was tempted to get it myself but I don't really want to buy a jumper that I'd never wear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's an Adelaide 1999 away jumper at South Melbourne Market. Size is most likely large or medium. Good condition. No number on the back. The guy told me he'd do it for $50 but it's worth $90 (I think he could get more than that).

I was tempted to get it myself but I don't really want to buy a jumper that I'd never wear.

That's a very noble thing of you to leave it there knowing you could have quite easily turned $50 into $150!

That's a very noble thing of you to leave it there knowing you could have quite easily turned $50 into $150!
I thought about it at the time but decided I couldn't be bothered. Now I'm starting to regret it:confused:.Hopefully an Adelaide fan who really appreciates it can get it for a bargain though.

It was a good find considering most of the jumpers there were those cheap, K-mart type jumpers with club logos instead of sponsors. They also had a bunch of old school logo badges.

I'm more of a signed dirty Guernsey collector. If by chance you have one, a pic and price PM would be great.
Cheers.

Hey Guys looking for Carltons 2015 clash strip in an XL, would anyone have one or know if anywhere still has some left?

Thinking about selling these old vintage West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers long sleeved jumper guernseys for my Dad.
Not sure what they are worth though....just wondering if anyone has any idea?
West Coast Sekem woollen wool long sleeve with Hungry Jacks embroidered logo size 105cm. Approx 1994?
Dockers long sleeve No 4 on back. Hard Yakka and Sekem logos. Has been signed by a player but not sure who? No tag approx size small - medium.. Approx 1998-1999?

View attachment 131245 View attachment 131247 View attachment 131248 View attachment 131249

hey, ill buy the eagles jersey for $50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back