Remove this Banner Ad

Along with collecting footy jumpers I also collect crickets shirts, in particular Australian domestic cricket shirts.

If anyone has any player issue Sheffield Shield, Ranger/Ryobi/Matador Cup or Big Bash shirts for sale please let me know

I have the singlet already mate, just looking for the shirt to complete my 2016 collection :)
Was in Mick Simmons Sports (Sydney City) this arvo as I was buying some new Swans shorts and they had a 2XL on sale. Their website said it's sold out but it's there.

Give them a call.

1478426784065.jpg

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Was that the singlet or tshirt?

The shirt is a T. I saw your post randomly on the train in as I am never on this board so had a look when I was in the store.

It was late on Sunday arvo when I was in, so chances are there is 1 or 2 still there if you call up.

Sorry ignore that just saw, thanks so much mate!

No probs. Hope its still there.

I have a hawthorn hawks 2012 Tom Murphy grand final Guernsey I am looking for trade for another grand final Guernsey

Please message me if you're interested!

Two things I'm asking here.
1. Any VFA/VFL jumpers before the Peter Jackson era (so before 2013)
2. One of these:
port-silver-jumper.png

Preferably Large or higher but Medium will do.
Cheers.

Two things I'm asking here.
1. Any VFA/VFL jumpers before the Peter Jackson era (so before 2013)
2. One of these:
port-silver-jumper.png

Preferably Large or higher but Medium will do.
Cheers.

There's an XL one on eBay at the moment at a really low price (as in no one's bid on it yet) if you take a look. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selling a couple of jerseys... 2006 Chris Scott player issue heritage round jersey and a Jason Roe signed (possibly worn) player issue Guernsey. Message me if any of you guys are interested cheers :) IMG_7211.JPG IMG_7210.JPG IMG_7208.JPG IMG_7209.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back