Not footy jumper related, but I’m after a Perth Scorchers jersey with the inaugural design (not fussed about sponsors, just the original base design), so from the first 2 or 3 seasons.

Ideally in an M or L.

804C384E-FB15-4547-A497-511DA741CFF8.jpeg

RJH79

Draftee
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Hi all.

I am currently looking to buy a Gary Ablett Jnr Player Issued, Signed guernsey with a COA.
Must be Geelong guernsey.
Happy to look at anything that you can throw my way.

Also, Player Issued, Worn or Unworn Bachar Houli Signed guernsey with a COA.

Thanks.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm putting my beloved barcode up for sale to go to another good home. I've had three years of use out of it and wore it to a number of games but since I picked up a 125th anniversary jumper last year I'll be wearing that one to games instead. My collection is dwindling as I find different passions.

Sorry I don't have any better pics on me right now - it's still in storage at my parents' place so I'll have to pick it up and take some more photos/details. The actual jumper is a 1997 pre-season, manufactured by Puma. Pretty sure it's an XL. Very silky, only a couple of minor pulls that were there when I bought it - as were the faded cuffs. But this has been treated very well in my possession, and it was previously owned by cannavo , so you can guarantee he treated it well too. Now time for it to be passed on to another member of the BF fraternity!

upload_2018-1-31_10-10-22.png

Initial sale price is $150, PM me for details, PayPal preferred.

Mar 16, 2009
Sunbury
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi - I'm after any Melbourne Demons guernseys you may have lying around that you are looking to sell. Particularly interested in special guernseys. Please shoot me a message with what you have and a price so we don't have to beat around bush. Thanks in advance!

DEMONS22

Senior List
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings,
Hi - I'm after any Melbourne Demons guernseys you may have lying around that you are looking to sell. Particularly interested in special guernseys. Please shoot me a message with what you have and a price so we don't have to beat around bush. Thanks in advance!

PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm putting my beloved barcode up for sale to go to another good home. I've had three years of use out of it and wore it to a number of games but since I picked up a 125th anniversary jumper last year I'll be wearing that one to games instead. My collection is dwindling as I find different passions.

Sorry I don't have any better pics on me right now - it's still in storage at my parents' place so I'll have to pick it up and take some more photos/details. The actual jumper is a 1997 pre-season, manufactured by Puma. Pretty sure it's an XL. Very silky, only a couple of minor pulls that were there when I bought it - as were the faded cuffs. But this has been treated very well in my possession, and it was previously owned by cannavo , so you can guarantee he treated it well too. Now time for it to be passed on to another member of the BF fraternity!

View attachment 455110

Initial sale price is $150, PM me for details, PayPal preferred.

Such sadness mate.

Dude, I thought you weren't gonna come back. Are the Geelong Dragons coming back with you?
I thought I was never gonna come back, but times are a changing.

They might be, still got the twitter haha.

daytong

Rookie
Feb 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi chasing any and all Carlton player issues Guernseys & shorts/socks
Please PM me prices cheers

beaney21

Debutant
Oct 9, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2015 North Adelaide indigenous PI guernsey. Unsure if worn. PM me if youre interested or have any further questions. Cheers
received_250894022115192.jpeg
received_250894012115193.jpeg

Back