Footy Show, Before the Game etc. GF Replay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: TV Footy Shows this week

Lyon confirmed on MMM that Footy Show is on this week but didn't give details. Won't be Rod Laver though, probably just a normal studio show.

I'm going to take the night off work so I'm not forced to watch that garbage!

I would think maybe The Footy Show might be back, televised from Channel 9 studios instead of the Rod Laver Arena.

The other ones are quite doubtful.

Didn't they say two weeks ago that it would be the last show ever from those 9 studios? Something about moving somewhere else.

Surely, they will have to be back, as will all the other shows, its the biggest week in footy...again!!!

How's that go? Where do you work? Nien?

My tea break is on at the same time as the start of TFS and I'm forced to watch it. Although if it's a grand final show at least I'm an hour into the tripe.

Re: Footy Show Grand Final Replay

You need to have your tea break elsewhere or punch up the dude forcing you to watch it. :D:eek::D

I'll just take a sickie. RO on Friday so I'll have a 4 day weekend. :thumbsu:

I was thinking about doing that anyway but with the draw today my mind is made up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they say two weeks ago that it would be the last show ever from those 9 studios? Something about moving somewhere else.

Surely, they will have to be back, as will all the other shows, its the biggest week in footy...again!!!

Channel 9 are moving in November. Studios still being used there.

Channel 10's Before the Game broadcast their GF special from the Docklands (new home of Ch9) on Friday night. On Saturday they spent the day pulling the stage down!

Both shows could still do a big show out of Docklands (bigger than both the home studios of 9 and 10) just not as big as Rod Laver.

Brayshaw just confirmed Footy Show from Richmond studios for Thursday night as well as Footy Classified tomorrow night at 10:30

Brayshaw just confirmed Footy Show from Richmond studios for Thursday night as well as Footy Classified tomorrow night at 10:30

I was sure Caro announced on 3AW that Rod Laver was in the process of being booked for TFS but obviously couldn't get it arranged! Damn! I would've love to have gone again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back