jacko_boy

Debutant
Jun 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
does anyone know how much the tickets will be for the footy show grand final the tickets go on sale tonight

Does anyone really care. It is a purile show watched by lowbred *s.

You sound so Smart and Intelligent no way you would get caught watching a show like that

Betcha you love it when Crawfs on

little hawk gmf

Senior List
Apr 20, 2008
Hawkland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Essendon and Collingwood fans debating the fact that The Footy Show isn't purile and watched by lowbred *s.

Does anyone else see the irony??:D

Speck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
60 bucks and they're on sale late tonight.

Anyone know whether theres and age limit and a good source proving it? I need to be sure before I buy tickets.

PiesFan87

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Shepparton, VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Celtics, Canucks
I got tickets at 9:00..... was pissed off that you cant buy a table anymore...why list them for sale if your not going to sell them ??

I thought they were only sponsors only?

I've missed out on tickets, again!, because I forgot last year as well that they gone on sale way before they advertise them on the footy show, thats why they sell out in "record time" :mad:

Sep 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
The question is, are the tickets really sold out? Last year (just like previous years), they apparently sold out quickly, but seats became available during the week and leading up to the actually show. I got two in the lower level about a week after they were suppose to be sold out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jiphoc

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2008
Buddy's Ego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Got a ticket to this, then I had to have a family death and the funeral had to be on Thursday. No consideration at all. Had to sell my ticket :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back