Balip

Team Captain
Mar 13, 2001
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Normally I don't comment on the footy show because I watch it for what it is - A Victorian Show, but last night I thought that they would have given Freo more coverage than what they got.

To me sacking your coach is pretty important and should have been in the first few segments not at twenty to eleven.

I know that Eddie is mates with Joseph and Melbourne in fighting is big news but was it that big??

I didn't watch the show but your comments don't surprise me. I mean the show really is a vehicle for Eddie "conflict of interest" mcguire's agenda. It didn't use to worry me much before, but now that ch9 is getting the AFL rights things are looking grim.

Things are bad enough on ch7. I had to turn the volume down on the 7 commentators on sunday and listen to 92.9 (which if you listened to you would have heard B Allan going thru his coaching moves in anticipation). Personally, I think the footy coverage will get worse on 9, so bad in fact that Packer will have to move it onto to cable tv. Then we can pay to watch out team on telly.

Vic Bias

Teams from outside of Victoria are an inconvenience to all the footy shows 7 or 9 and there couldn't care less.But watch the Collingwood and Eddy show on Thursday July 26.Why cos we play them here on Saturday 28.That game should take up half the show.

I bet if it was a Victorian coach being sacked it would have got even more air time than the Gutnick farce. They didn't give much time to the match of the round, Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide, even though a Victorian team is actually involved in that one. Newman trotted out his "I've yet to see Port Adelaide play decent footy" line yet again. Obviously he didn't go to his own club's game against Port a few weeks ago :D

If they had some decent looking shielahs on Big Brother I might start watching that on Thursdays :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back