FTA-TV Footy shows season premier dates

Remove this Banner Ad

This information seems ridiculously hard to find. I've put educated guesses on some shows but will add links as these dates are confirmed. If anyone can provide confirmed dates please post with a link and I'll add it to the OP.

FOX FOOTY
AFL360 - 19/3 (Confirmed on Fox Footy)
AFL Tonight - 19/3 (Expected to start at same time as AFL360 as part of Fox Footy's regular programming)
On The Couch - 19/3 (Confirmed on Fox Footy)
Open Mike - ????
Bounce - 25/3 (Expected to start Sunday of round 1)
League Teams - 21/3 (Expected to start night before round 1)
NEW SHOWS:
On the Mark - 21/3 (Confirmed for Wednesdays at 8.30 Couldn't find the exact date but expect it will start in same week as other shows)
The Beep Test -21/3 (Confirmed to follow On the Mark)
The Weekend Lowdown - 29/3 (Confirmed for Thursday nights expect it will start week 2 of the season as the first Thursday is a footy night)
Saturday Stretch - 24/3 (Confirmed for Saturday's. Expect it will start Saturday of Round 1)
Bob - (Confirmed to begin mid year.)

Nine
Footy Show - 8/3 (Confirmed)
Sunday Footy Show - 25/3 (Expected to start Sunday of round 1)
Footy Classified - 19/3 (Bit of a guess, Monday before round 1)

Seven
Front Bar - ???? (Isn't it on now?)
Talking Footy - 26/3 (Expected to start Monday after round 1)
Game Day - 25/3 (Expected to start Sunday of round 1)

Last edited:
This information seems ridiculously hard to find. I've put educated guesses on some shows but will add links as these dates are confirmed. If anyone can provide confirmed dates please post with a link and I'll add it to the OP.

FOX FOOTY
AFL360 - 19/3 (Confirmed on Fox Footy)
AFL Tonight - 19/3 (Expected to start at same time as AFL360 as part of Fox Footy's regular programming)
On The Couch - 19/3 (Confirmed on Fox Footy)
Open Mike - ????
Bounce - 25/3 (Expected to start Sunday of round 1)
League Teams - 21/3 (Expected to start night before round 1)
NEW SHOWS:
On the Mark - 21/3 (Confirmed for Wednesdays at 8.30 Couldn't find the exact date but expect it will start in same week as other shows)
The Beep Test -21/3 (Confirmed to follow On the Mark)
The Weekend Lowdown - 29/3 (Confirmed for Thursday nights expect it will start week 2 of the season as the first Thursday is a footy night)
Saturday Stretch - 24/3 (Confirmed for Saturday's. Expect it will start Saturday of Round 1)
Bob - (Confirmed to begin mid year.)

Nine
Footy Show - 8/3 (Confirmed)
Sunday Footy Show - 25/3 (Expected to start Sunday of round 1)
Footy Classified - 19/3 (Bit of a guess, Monday before round 1)

Seven
Front Bar - ???? (Isn't it on now?)
Talking Footy - 26/3 (Expected to start Monday after round 1)
Game Day - 25/3 (Expected to start Sunday of round 1)

"Footy Classified" was supposed to start last Monday, but they had a show called "Better Late Than Never" on.

Yeah, because a show with the Fonz, Cpt Kirk and George Foreman travelling around would rate higher than FC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back