Footy teams racing drivers go for

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
We love our racing here, but this is a footy website. List what you know or whenever you come across any info. It doesn't have to be exclusive to footy, it can be any code or even sports team. It doesn't matter if they're not rabid fans, I want to know. Off the top of my head.

Craig Lowndes - Essendon
Mark Skaife - Collingwood Manly :oops:
James Courtney - Penrith Panthers :thumbsu:
Damon Hill - Arsenal
Johnny Herbert- Chelsea
Mark Webber -North, Raiders, Sunderland

Heinz Harald Frentzen - Borussia Monchengladbach (that's a german soccer team)

Jeff Gordon - Carolina Panthers **** yeah! :thumbsu:
Matt Kenseth - Green Bay Packers

Lewis Hamilton - Arsenal
Dario Franchitti - Celtic
Giancarlo Fisichella - Roma
Max Biaggi - Roma
Cam McConville - Richmond

Damn it! I just remembered that Peter Brock was a rusted on Collingwood supporter. I think he was on the board as well?

Excellent JUBJUB! I had a feeling Ambrose went for the Tiges. I think I heard him say it on SEN one time
Yep that's where I heard him say it.He was being interviewed by the gomers on the morning show [Radar,Timmy & Billy ?] after I think his 1st Nationwide win at Watkins Glen.

Where did you get this from? He's mates with Arch and Colby from their Ultimate Sports Tours venture, but I'm not sure he's a Roos supporter. I always thought he followed the Swans.
I'd would've been years ago, reading a profile on a racing magazine, before he was a household name. I can't say, with any confidence, that he's much of a footy fan anyway. I think he picked them the year he lived in Melbourne. It's just something that's stuck in my head, since I read it. But hey, if you have something more substantial, I'll just delete it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We love our racing here, but this is a footy website. List what you know or whenever you come across any info. It doesn't have to be exclusive to footy, it can be any code or even sports team. It doesn't matter if they're not rabid fans, I want to know. Off the top of my head.

Mark Webber -North, Raiders, Sunderland

Is that legit?? If so, Webber is dead to me!! :p (Newcastle's biggest rivals).

Thankfully the legendary (and my childhood hero) Schumi shares my love of all things Newcastle United (only found this out recently following his skiing accident). :thumbsu:

nufcfans_michael_schumacher_supports_newcastle.jpg

Is that legit??
Yep.

If so, Webber is dead to me!! :p (Newcastle's biggest rivals).
He's dead to you. Click the famousfootballfans link (#15), and you'll see

Thankfully the legendary (and my childhood hero) Schumi shares my love of all things Newcastle United
While I won't deny that he may have an affection for Newcastle. The fact is, he's German. That link also shows his Bundesliga team, which is most likely his no.1 team.

Yep.

He's dead to you. Click the famousfootballfans link (#15), and you'll see

While I won't deny that he may have an affection for Newcastle. The fact is, he's German. That link also shows his Bundesliga team, which is most likely his no.1 team.

Wouldn't surprise me if he had a Bundesliga team, he's a proud German (can recall seeing the joy on his face when Germany finished 3rd at the 06 WC which he watched). Common for most folks to usually follow a team in different leagues. As long as he prefers us over Sunderlol, I can live with that! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back