Footyology Final Siren

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey BigFooty people,

Have a bit of an announcement to make. You might have tuned in to the FOOTYOLOGY PODCAST (thread on here) with myself and Mark Fine. You might also be missing that old cult favourite "Finey's Final Siren" following Friday night footy. Well, we've decided to have a crack at combining the two with a post-night game Twitter live stream called FOOTYOLOGY FINAL SIREN. All you have to do is jump on Twitter after the footy, include a #footyology hashtag, and we'll answer your questions and address your points as we dissect the big Friday night games (and Thursdays, too). We're starting tomorrow night (Thurs 12th) at 8.30pm with a bit of a season preview. Should be a lot of fun! We'll see you then!

Cheers,
Rohan

FFSlogo.JPG

How did the first episode (or two) go?

The format would work especially well if there was a way to "dial in", rather than just tweet. If you're live streaming you won't even need a seven-second delay! Just my 2c.

I'll try and catch it next week if we have footy.

How did the first episode (or two) go?

The format would work especially well if there was a way to "dial in", rather than just tweet. If you're live streaming you won't even need a seven-second delay! Just my 2c.

I'll try and catch it next week if we have footy.

Hearing the anguish in callers voices is part of what made Finey’s Show great 👍 I don’t think they had many tweets coming in, as they seemed to be doing some padding while looking over at the screen and waiting for something to come in (some may not have been suitable to air either 😉)

I think they need to get a better microphone as it sounded like they were on speaker phone. There’s no doubt this was better than whatever the AM radio stations had after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back