Footyology podcast

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Forums like Bigfooty are peppered with those so called "in the know" types that like to spread rumours just to big note themselves. You just take what they say with a grain of salt as most of their rumours turn out to be rubbish but even when they are proven false some of that mud can still stick so I can understand why Finey would be annoyed by it and would want to set the record straight.
sounds like some journalists!

Hi folks, Round 21 Review edition of the pod is up! Finey and I run through all nine games, the highs, lows and extremes (both of weather and scoreboard variety) of the weekend, while Canberra and the Bombers come in for a serve in The Rant-Off. Hope you enjoy it ...

Another terrific podcast! I feel it's not polished or seamless. But that's what I love about it, its rustic, raw and down to earth. No agendas, you and finey are not beholden to an organisation, and it shows.

Comparing Adelaide to Canberra

Right in the feels
I chuckled when finey said that, and thought of your post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RohanConnolly

Senior List
Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys,

The Round 22 Preview episode of the podcast is done! And I have to say, we think this is one of the best this season. We discuss the David Teague appointment at Carlton gig, the sad passing of Graham “Polly” Farmer, Gill McLachlan turning player manager and the mysterious case of a basketball “Phil Inn”. In “Media Watch”, we talk overreactions to the Essendon thrashing and media merry-go-rounds. We preview all nine games in full, give YOU the chance to win PRIZES, and have a bloody good laugh as well. Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Rohan

WillHayward

Club Legend
Aug 13, 2018
Newcastle
AFL Club
Sydney
Finey has had a nightmare week on tipping....

Tipped Melbourne, Port, Crows, Saints, Freo...

When Moses received the 10 commandments of tipping they included:

1. Never trust Port
  2. Never trust Freo

Last edited:

RohanConnolly

Senior List
Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi folks,

Round 22 Review edition of the pod is done, with all the usual segments, "Wrap-A-Round", "Hot Or Not" and "The Rant-Off". All your expected diversions into unexpected areas on top of the serious stuff, and this week, even some gratuitous Rage Against The Machine to finish off. Hope you like it. And thanks again, everyone on here (well, mostly everyone;)), for supporting us!

Cheers,
Rohan

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi folks,

Round 22 Review edition of the pod is done, with all the usual segments, "Wrap-A-Round", "Hot Or Not" and "The Rant-Off". All your expected diversions into unexpected areas on top of the serious stuff, and this week, even some gratuitous Rage Against The Machine to finish off. Hope you like it. And thanks again, everyone on here (well, mostly everyone;)), for supporting us!

Cheers,
Rohan

Please advise Finey that his favourite chant “lets go team name, let’s go (clap clap) infiltrates the mcg yesterday”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
It doesnt matter how much cream is in a Krispy Kreme donut they are the most overated products i have ever eaten. Too sickly sweet. Give me a Mr Donut donut any day
Give me a hamburger from Andrews Hamburgers Bridport Street Albert Park

*that will be a tshirt thanks :D

Guru Gus

Draftee
Oct 10, 2008
Singapore
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi folks,

Cheers,
Rohan

Outstanding analogy by ROCO, bringing one TOM BYRON into the review of West Coast - Tigers...........my goodness, it bought to mind the famous commentary from Mike Williamson the day that Blighty let loose with that monster torp at Princes Park to win the game against Carlton - "I have seen it all now - I have seen it all!"...........so Rohan, we have heard it all now, we have heard it all!

Bloody hilarious! Keep up the great work guys.

the avoca drover

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Up The Town
It doesnt matter how much cream is in a Krispy Kreme donut they are the most overated products i have ever eaten. Too sickly sweet. Give me a Mr Donut donut any day
The donuts from the Vic Market caravan are the best. I live a couple of hours from Melbourne and whenever I get the chance I get there and scoff at least 6 of them. The ones that used to be at the Geelong Rd end of the Western Oval in the 70's and early 80's were pretty good as well.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode in light of Ross Lyon getting sacked from Fremantle. Who could forget the night on SEN when the cat was let out of the bag that he was leaving St Kilda to go there?

RohanConnolly

Senior List
Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys,

The Round 23 Preview edition of the FOOTYOLOGY PODCAST is here. This week, we take a long, hard look at Ross Lyon's sacking and mass player retirements. "Media Watch" ponders whether trade talk is taking over. We preview the final round of games, and of course, give away prizes! Hope you enjoy it!

Top Bottom