Footyology podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

RohanConnolly

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys,

The Round 4 Preview episode is up now. This week, we discuss more remarkable journalism from Russell Jackson in his sad story about former Saint Rod Owen, we analyse the ramifications from some more big injuries, preview all nine games and there's a real slice of history from way back in "Fantastic Footy Flashbacks"!

Cheers,
Rohan

RohanConnolly

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi BigFooty,

The Round 5 Preview ep. is hot out of the studio! This week, we talk Nathan Buckley's position as Collingwood coach, Ben Cunnington & concussion, there's previews of all nine games & Fantastic Footy Flashbacks looks at a huge goal haul and a VFA classic! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Rohan

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I haven't watched footy with the sound up for years. Hopefully eventually with digital TV we should be able to choose our commentators, Channel Seven and Fox will get a shock when that happens.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I haven't watched footy with the sound up for years. Hopefully eventually with digital TV we should be able to choose our commentators, Channel Seven and Fox will get a shock when that happens.
That would be amazing! I'd also like to be able to choose different camera angles if needed although I admit I'd probably use them a few times and then not bother after. I remember that was meant to come in years ago but never did.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Vikingnz

Premium Gold
Mar 11, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
That would be amazing! I'd also like to be able to choose different camera angles if needed although I admit I'd probably use them a few times and then not bother after. I remember that was meant to come in years ago but never did.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
I remember this as a concept last year in the NRL I think? Where you could have broadcast angles or 'in the stand' views. Never really got in to it but not sure if it was the concept or the execution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy ray

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
RoCo. I presume the early start for sundays first game is to ensure no cross over with Coll v Ess game.
Somewhat related, why don’t the AFL take advantage of public holidays in other states? No reason there couldnt have been a monday late arvo (perth time) game in perth beaming into Melbourne and everywhere at like 6pm eastern seaboard time.

Remove this Banner Ad