Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks,

The Round 13 Preview episode is up now. Full rundown on all six games plus we talk the Steven May incident and the latest Kevin Sheedy Essendon distraction. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi BigFooty,

The Round 14 preview episode is up now, we talk big injuries, the Bailey Smith issue, and what's up with Jason Horne-Francis? Full previews of all six games coming up. Hope you like it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi folks,

Massive round of footy coming up, the top 8 all playing each other, and we've got an episode fitting of the occasion! Full rundown on every one of all NINE games on the card. PLUS we give our takes on ... yep ... that guy from Collingwood, the Tik Tok video his teammates did, plus the scheduling for Rounds 20-22. Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi folks,

Round 16 preview ep is up now. We discuss the Stewart suspension and the merits or othrrwise of a send-off rule, Jordan De Goey back on deck and the tightening up on a 50-metre penalty loophole. Plus previews of all nine games. Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi guys,

The Round 17 Preview episode is up now, we talk Stuart Dew's extension, the end of the floating fixture, Eric Hipwood's fine, the sad passing of Ray Gunston, and there's full previews of some huge games with huge ramifications for the top of the ladder. Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you bring back Finey for a one off GF special? Do a GF edition rant off etc. Love this podcast - although I suspect it will become unbearable if Essendon start coming good but hopefully I’ve got a few good years of good listening left before I have to worry about that.

$7/month voluntary acast donation is fair enough for the analysis that goes into it. Funny thing is that acast just take 7 local $ out each month ( I’m in Canada so that’s 7 Canadian $ each month) I assume that if you are in South Korea that acast would charge 7 Korean Won / month (O.7cents) so if you start getting a big following in South Korea then you may want to revisit your pricing.

Hi guys,

The Round 20 Preview is up, we talk Ginnivan (again), and two magnificent milestone men, Joel Selwood and Shane Edwards. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back