Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Maybe the Ruck and Roll podcast with Rohan, Kevin Hillier and Brian Mannix will keep going through the year

https://mytuner-radio.com/podcasts/ruck-n-roll-wwwmypodcasthousecom-1378548555

Yep, spot on, "Ruck 'N Roll" is recorded every Tuesday morning, usually up by Wednesday morning, and that will continue. Footyology (the TV version and podcast) will be taking a break, but there'll still be plenty of footy stuff from myself and other contributors on the Footyology website .. https://www.footyology.com.au/

And big thanks to everyone who's tuned in this season by the way, and for the kind words here, it's much appreciated!

Cheers,
Rohan

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
The footyology podcast has returned over the past week and the format (one pod previewing the upcoming round, one pod reviewing the round) is largely the same.

There have been a few minor tweaks with the post-round pod; the Facebook live aspect seems to be dropped which probably makes sense as it was probably more technically difficult to do and the viewer questions didn't add that much. And instead of focussing on three main games they seem to be giving each of the 9 games equal weight.

In anycase, at a time when I incraeasingly avoid footy media shows, it's still good value and worth listening to imo.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
yeh both eps have been enjoyable to listen to as I drive around

just a suggestion RohanConnolly , put the mic closer to Mark Fine if sharing a mic, or have his volume higher as the levels between you and him are a bit off

otherwise, keep up the good work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Normally I'm hesitant to listen to 40min+ podcasts. But having listened to the mediawatch segment in last week's episode and the thought that maybe I could give it a go, so I did for this week's episode today. It actually did hold my interest the whole way. It was good to hear Finey for a lengthy period as well.

Posting this while listening to Split Enz's History Never Repeats and One Step Ahead.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Seemed a bit of tension between Rohan & Fine during the latter part of yesterday's show as Fine seemed to needle Rohan about his weight a bit more forcibly than you'd usually expect. I wonder whether it's because Rohan is incessantly badgering Fine to 'hurry it up'; tbh I find it a bit irritating. Is it such a big deal if the show goes 5-10 minutes longer than planned.

Rohan sure loves the obligatory South Park references on this show; if it wasn't for Rohan I wouldn't even know the show is still going!

Rohan referenced it again today; this is becoming more regular than Mike Sheahan's money questions on 'Open Mike'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back