Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Best footy related content on air in 2019.

This is the only show I listen to or watch religiously.

The other show I usually listen to is crunch time and from time to time Footy classifieds.

I feel like the podcast has actually improved as it has gone along.

Getting funnier. The predictions and insights have been spot on.

The chemistry between the two hosts has improved as time has gone on as well.

Well done.

Long may it continue.

Best footy related content on air in 2019.

This is the only show I listen to or watch religiously.

The other show I usually listen to is crunch time and from time to time Footy classifieds.

I feel like the podcast has actually improved as it has gone along.

Getting funnier. The predictions and insights have been spot on.

The chemistry between the two hosts has improved as time has gone on as well.

Well done.

Long may it continue.
The other one recommended on the podcast a few weeks ago, Trends, is pretty decent too. Not your usual trashy rubbish.

Hi folks,

Here's the Round 14 Preview edition of the podcast straight out of the studio. We talk at length about Jaidyn Stephenson's suspension, crowd behaviour & Ben Stratton and "pinchgate". "Media Watch" discusses getting it wrong and player takeovers, we preview the games and there's another competition to have a crack at. Hope you like it.

Cheers,
Rohan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan not doing himself any favours by complaining that all the responses in this thread about recurring themes in the podcast are about him, then proceeding to do a rant on ex/current players in the footy media.

Rohan not doing himself any favours by complaining that all the responses in this thread about recurring themes in the podcast are about him, then proceeding to do a rant on ex/current players in the footy media.

Think you might have misunderstood my tone a little! Seriously, I think it's funny, the more the merrier!

PS. Also, reminds me of a South Park episode....;)

Hi guys,

Here's the Round 15 Preview ep of the podcast, just recorded this morning. We talk "Bomber" Thompson, gambling & games in the US. "Media Watch" answers some feedback, we preview the games & give away prizes. Make sure your have a crack at our weekly competition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back